Cyberpunk 2077

EddieAngel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone playing? Maybe not a huge hit on a sports board but this being the internet figured I would ask.

I’m about 5-6 hours in on PsPro. Definitely a buggy game with lots of crashes but I really like it. It’s not as pretty as it was advertised but I knew it wouldn’t be. They always downgrade the graphics it seems. As long as they continue to update with patches I will be fine with it. The story telling and missions are great IMO. Gameplay is good.. driving is mehh..

I’m about 5-6 hours in on PsPro. Definitely a buggy game with lots of crashes but I really like it. It’s not as pretty as it was advertised but I knew it wouldn’t be. They always downgrade the graphics it seems. As long as they continue to update with patches I will be fine with it. The story telling and missions are great IMO. Gameplay is good.. driving is mehh..

Driving is a mess. I am on PS4 pro as well and have no issue with the performance. Aside from a good size sample of crashes I haven’t had too many issues.

I’m seeing on TV that things pop out of the characters pants. Does that get in the way of driving?

Genitals flopping out could explain why it is tough to drive. I haven’t seen that bug in the wild, only on Twitter. I actually haven’t seen any major bugs outside of the crashes. I think it is a great game.

It’s funny SJWs hate this game, bc this is the kind of world they want: a bunch of freakish looking, androgynous “people” with blue & pink hair, banging each other in all difft kinds of ways. I think prostitution should be legal, so I’m not an uptight Evangelist, but if in 60 years men & women are barely distinguishable and you just bang whatever, I’d rather be dead.

Edited by ELDER06

It’s funny SJWs hate this game, bc this is the kind of world they want: a bunch of freakish looking, androgynous “people” with blue & pink hair, banging each other in all difft kinds of ways. I think prostitution should be legal, so I’m not an uptight Evangelist, but if in 60 years men & women are barely distinguishable and you just bang whatever, I’d rather be dead.

It’s funny you would rather be dead than live in this world of a game, but blame others for for hating the game. It actually makes you one of them.

I have always been interested in this game, but I will be waiting to get it until I get a PS5 and there are more updates that are fixing the bugs. I have heard the content is great, but the bugs can be terrible.

I think it is great. It definitely isn’t the quality of Witcher 3 but it is good. FWIW I am playing it on my PS4 Pro and aside from some long load times I haven’t had an issue with the performance or bugs.

It’s funny you would rather be dead than live in this world of a game, but blame others for for hating the game. It actually makes you one of them.

I would also be nearly 90 years old in 2077, so I’d rather cash out before spending my final years surrounded by that freak show. But this is the type of society the Left wants, everyone looks like a 70s David Bowie just banging each other and everyone’s poor living in crowded urban environment filled with homeless junkies. Actually, we’re already there, it’s called LA.

Edited by ELDER06

I would also be nearly 90 years old in 2077, so I’d rather cash out before spending my final years surrounded by that freak show. But this is the type of society the Left wants, everyone looks like a 70s David Bowie just banging each other and everyone’s poor living in crowded urban environment filled with homeless junkies. Actually, we’re already there, it’s called LA.

LA is not like that and the game is not like that. You are in your thirties and I think it is great that you have a very well rounded view and set of opinions but this thread is really just about people who either play or are interested I playing the game.

LA is not like that and the game is not like that. You are in your thirties and I think it is great that you have a very well rounded view and set of opinions but this thread is really just about people who either play or are interested I playing the game.

I am playing the game, and it’s very much like that. It’s a fun game despite the glitches.

It’s fun, but if anyone thought it would surpass RDR2, they were totally wrong. RDR2 still wears the crown as the best game on the last generation of consoles.

I can’t get into RDR2. What’s the secret? I trudged through the snowy prologue but it is just a drag.

I can’t get into RDR2. What’s the secret? I trudged through the snowy prologue but it is just a drag.

The secret is to get through that part. You’re really missing out if that’s what’s keeping you from playing. No other game has such a well crafted storyline.

The secret is to get through that part. You’re really missing out if that’s what’s keeping you from playing. No other game has such a well crafted storyline.

Exactly right! Get through the snow and play a little of the storyline and you’ll change your mind.

Exactly right! Get through the snow and play a little of the storyline and you’ll change your mind.

Yep! Took me 3 weeks to get through the snow I kept putting it off then it was great. It’s just a tutorial. Witcher 3 and GOW are my favs on last gen. Waiting on the bugs to get linked out for my ol ps4 before diving in, also just started tlou 2

Yep! Took me 3 weeks to get through the snow I kept putting it off then it was great. It’s just a tutorial. Witcher 3 and GOW are my favs on last gen. Waiting on the bugs to get linked out for my ol ps4 before diving in, also just started tlou 2

God of War was very well done, a must for any Playstation 4 owner. Perfect balance between open world and story driven. (So much better than the original trilogy).

As for TLOU 2, I wont spoil anything and I was a HUGE fan of the first. It is a love-hate relationship for me. They know how to tell a story, but I do not like how they did some of the characters. You WILL feel a variety of emotions getting through it.

God of War was very well done, a must for any Playstation 4 owner. Perfect balance between open world and story driven. (So much better than the original trilogy).

As for TLOU 2, I wont spoil anything and I was a HUGE fan of the first. It is a love-hate relationship for me. They know how to tell a story, but I do not like how they did some of the characters. You WILL feel a variety of emotions getting through it.

The first one is one of the best games ever, but they f’d up the sequel. The gameplay is still really good, but they storyline is f’d.