2022 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

11 hours ago, Big23Head said:

At this point, I think it's safe to say that b/w '22 and '23, Kelly and Co have reached the next rung in terms of talent level coming in. We're still not in the "Bama Tier" but we're decidedly out of the PSU/UM tier. I'd say we're in the Georgia/Oklahoma tier (though, this could be debated).
Even though work remains, this is a very encouraging development.

• Trophy 1

13 minutes ago, soulpatch said:

At this point, I think it's safe to say that b/w '22 and '23, Kelly and Co have reached the next rung in terms of talent level coming in. We're still not in the "Bama Tier" but we're decidedly out of the PSU/UM tier. I'd say we're in the Georgia/Oklahoma tier (though, this could be debated).

Georgia has been the best recruiting team in the last 3 years I think

1 hour ago, golson5 said:

Georgia has been the best recruiting team in the last 3 years I think

I'll hide behind how I qualified that statement. 😉

I took a quick look at avg on 247 but looking back at that, it's 100% legit to put them in Bama tier. Other than oklahoma, not sure who else I'd put in that tier that's definitely above the other blue bloods getting a whole lot of 4 stars and the top dogs reeling in multi-5-stars each recruiting season. Maybe it's just us (and Clemson, LSU, etc. when they have an 'off' year or, maybe, stop having a few 'on' years).

But, I'm just happy to enjoy us taking a decided step up. 

• Leprechaun 1

22 hours ago, soulpatch said:

It’s why I want ND to go to the playoffs, even if they lose by 20. Getting to the playoffs registers with kids. I’m not sure that  the Peach Bowl impresses 4 and 5 star recruits very much. 

Edited by AnTostal
  • Heart 1

16 hours ago, irishrush said:

It's interesting to be that Bramblett would transfer, unless he really just was focused on some graduate degree he couldn't get at ND.  Glad we have the next man in.

I would guess with Punter, it truly is about maximizing a scholarship and getting the best education to set yourself up. Who know's what he is interested in but since he wont be playing in the NFL (punters are hard to break into the league), he might want to get a graduate degree in a field he is pursuing

21 minutes ago, thecjharris said:

It looks like McFerson just committed.

Also, how nervous should we be about CJ Williams visiting USC? Those quotes were rough.

I don’t have any insight but why anyone would want to play for a schooL where this is the game day experience is beyond me.