Got s7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost positive he's not making it out alive this season. I think someone will catch on to Little Finger before he can make another move. It is stupid for Jon Snow and Sansa to be openly hostile towards him.

My sleeper pick to win GOT... Robyn Aryan.

I believe Littlefinger will die in the next couple episodes. Sansa will order his execution and Arya will carry it out. Just my thoughts I know it's not the Stark way though.

I meant that the Dothraki army seemed to move pretty quickly from Dragon stone to the battle...

It's possible the aftermath at High Garden was weeks after the siege. Remember, they had to round up all of the grain from the local farms, which would've taken quite a bit of time.

I believe Littlefinger will die in the next couple episodes. Sansa will order his execution and Arya will carry it out. Just my thoughts I know it's not the Stark way though.

Maybe, though I somewhat enjoy him as a foil. At the same time, it's hard to imagine most of the stories in Westeros won't be wrapped up by season's end. I expect most of the final season to focus on the battle with the White Walkers.

Wicked battle scenes. Not a fan of the Dany/Jon storyline, feels way too cliched and I can't stop thinking about how they're Aunt/Nephew... And not by marriage, by blood.

With the Hound heading towards Westeros with the Wight, I think we finally get Clegane Bowl. My guess is Cersei double crosses Jon and Dany, and we have the Hound v Mountain in an epic trial by combat.

Wicked battle scenes. Not a fan of the Dany/Jon storyline, feels way too cliched and I can't stop thinking about how they're Aunt/Nephew... And not by marriage, by blood.

I get what you're saying with it feeling contrived but I think that's a function of how quickly this season is moving in general. The entire series is called a Song of Ice and Fire tbf and people have been predicting Jon and Danny for over 20 years now (from the books).

This season as a whole has been fun to watch but I do think its gone away from what made the show great. I enjoyed some of the slow burn of the shows first seasons but I guess they do need to conclude the story.

That's an interesting theory and one I would be all in favor of seeing that fight!

Think about it... there's no other way to kill the zombie Mountain that by crushing his head... Plus, it'd be a fitting way for him to finally get his due.

You've become quite a donkeyd!ck as of late. Congrats...

It's just common sense that a discussion thread about a show currently airing would contain spoilers. It's not even a generic GOT thread, it's specifically GOT S7, so there shouldn't be any surprises over spoilers.

It's just common sense that a discussion thread about a show currently airing would contain spoilers. It's not even a generic GOT thread, it's specifically GOT S7, so there shouldn't be any surprises over spoilers.

Had more to do with the fact that every thread we've had in the past for GoT had a spoiler tag..

And yes its entirely possible to discuss the season without specific spoilers...

You'd know that if you weren't from Ohio and therefore specifically raised to be an incorrigible ****face...

In spite of the fact that this thread has been crushed by... healthy normal conflict... I would like to chime in.

Warning, possible spoilers ahead?

I don't watch the show, I read the books and was taking one of those moral stands where I wouldn't sully myself by watching once the show outpaced the source material, but there seems a fair chance that GRRM will die before he finishes the books so I decided to tune in for a bit last night, I only caught the last 20 minutes having not watched an episode since maybe the middle of season 2.

That said, I have to comment that GRRM is to incest what Larry Clark is to shirtless teenage boys. The idea of what rank funk lurks in that dude's mind that doesn't end up on screen or paper makes me shudder. With the lack of diversity in the Westeros gene pool it is no wonder that an undead army his risen to wipe out the living. They are like a generation or two away from having Sloth from the Goonies sitting on the Iron Throne.

That is all.