Got s7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad start. Some good humor mixed in, but too much feminist pandering.

I don't even look at it that way. I just look at each character individually and take it for what it's worth. Definitely one of the better ones lately. A lot still has to happen from what I have read.

Not a bad start. Some good humor mixed in, but too much feminist pandering.

I thought it fell a little flat.

And I agree, they are pushing the girl power thing way too much. I appreciated it more when it was subtle, rather than so in your face. It takes away from the whole point when it feels contrived rather than natural, as before.

I thought it fell a little flat.

And I agree, they are pushing the girl power thing way too much. I appreciated it more when it was subtle, rather than so in your face. It takes away from the whole point when it feels contrived rather than natural, as before.

Exactly how I feel about it. The show seems to have list some of it's luster to me. It's still decent and I'll watch it but doesn't seem the same.

Exactly how I feel about it. The show seems to have list some of it's luster to me. It's still decent and I'll watch it but doesn't seem the same.

I think s7e1 was just setting the table for the remainder of the season. S7 is only 7 episodes total so I think they just wanted to set the board for the action to come, just my 2c.

And thank god for Euron kicking the sh1t out of the sand snakes. The show was creeping way too close to feminist propaganda.

I don't get this whole feminist propaganda everyone is talking about. You knew Khaleese was going to be here in the end. That was a given. Cercesi was almost a given. Just by watching the first season you knew she was going to be bad ***. Then you have Arya who wasn't like anybody on the show. She even tells you that at the first season. She's not going to marry a prince. She's not lady like. Everyone was calling her a boy. Most likely she was going to survive. You make a case for Stanza. But you had to have some female you felt sorry about and who had to be made an example of, especially of those times. Yara came on late, and so did lady Margerine(I think her name is). It's not like this show is nothing but women. You still have Snow, you have the Hound and the Mountain going to have a standoff. THe fire people, the white walkers, Theon, Jaime Lannister, Brian, Tyrion and on and on. So 25 or more men vs 5 women. Tell me what I'm missing?

I don't get this whole feminist propaganda everyone is talking about. You knew Khaleese was going to be here in the end. That was a given. Cercesi was almost a given. Just by watching the first season you knew she was going to be bad ***. Then you have Arya who wasn't like anybody on the show. She even tells you that at the first season. She's not going to marry a prince. She's not lady like. Everyone was calling her a boy. Most likely she was going to survive. You make a case for Stanza. But you had to have some female you felt sorry about and who had to be made an example of, especially of those times. Yara came on late, and so did lady Margerine(I think her name is). It's not like this show is nothing but women. You still have Snow, you have the Hound and the Mountain going to have a standoff. THe fire people, the white walkers, Theon, Jaime Lannister, Brian, Tyrion and on and on. So 25 or more men vs 5 women. Tell me what I'm missing?

One "bad azz" female character is enough. Personally, Briene is a great character, but I hate Arya. Sansa'a character is so obnoxious now, mouthing off at Jon Snow after every decision he makes. And you had the lame Sand Snakes trying to call dibs on who gets to kills the mountain? Get real, only one person can kill the FrankenMountain, and it's the Hound.

So glad Euron showed up to help set things right. It will not end well for Ellaria or the last Sand Snake. My guess is the FrankenMountain will put an end to them in a brutal manner.

One "bad azz" female character is enough. Personally, Briene is a great character, but I hate Arya. Sansa'a character is so obnoxious now, mouthing off at Jon Snow after every decision he makes. And you had the lame Sand Snakes trying to call dibs on who gets to kills the mountain? Get real, only one person can kill the FrankenMountain, and it's the Hound.

So glad Euron showed up to help set things right. It will not end well for Ellaria or the last Sand Snake. My guess is the FrankenMountain will put an end to them in a brutal manner.

You're going to be disappointed if Briene takes out the mountain. Or that Arya stealths Jamie Lannister. This show is about death and who will take the throne. Not about women. All these women you were upset about have slowly disappeared. Just like a lot of the men. It's Dany's, Snow, and Cercei's show. Everyone else is just part of the act. Enjoy for it's worth. Including the women. Besides it's better than all those penis scenes of Theon isn't it? ;)

GOT is set in a fantasy world where women can also be "bad azz". It was written by a man and the show writers are men. If you do not let like it don't read the books or watch the show. It's not like the show is making something from scratch, this **** was written years ago and the ending was outlined years ago. You don't have to enjoy the fantasy world already created and can return to your real sterotypical world. You sound like a mean old man.

GOT is set in a fantasy world where women can also be "bad azz". It was written by a man and the show writers are men. If you do not let like it don't read the books or watch the show. It's not like the show is making something from scratch, this **** was written years ago and the ending was outlined years ago. You don't have to enjoy the fantasy world already created and can return to your real sterotypical world. You sound like a mean old man.

I'm not the only one who noticed how obnoxious it had gotten. And it might be a "fantasy world" but it's still set in the Middle Ages.

You're going to be disappointed if Briene takes out the mountain. Or that Arya stealths Jamie Lannister. This show is about death and who will take the throne. Not about women. All these women you were upset about have slowly disappeared. Just like a lot of the men. It's Dany's, Snow, and Cercei's show. Everyone else is just part of the act. Enjoy for it's worth. Including the women. Besides it's better than all those penis scenes of Theon isn't it? ;)

Briene could not kill the Mountain, in fact having her beat the Hound was stupid. Hopefully Arya gets killed soon and Danearys ends up the villain. All these movies and tv shows have at least some fringe elements of SJW non sense. Like how is that awful Scarlett Johnasen movie any difft than this awful Charlize Theron movie. Didn't see Wonder Woman, but I can respect it bc it's supposed to be about a Super Hero. Nobody wants to watch these sh1tty female action movies or women comedies like the new Ghostbusters.

Briene could not kill the Mountain, in fact having her beat the Hound was stupid. Hopefully Arya gets killed soon and Danearys ends up the villain. All these movies and tv shows have at least some fringe elements of SJW non sense. Like how is that awful Scarlett Johnasen movie any difft than this awful Charlize Theron movie. Didn't see Wonder Woman, but I can respect it bc it's supposed to be about a Super Hero. Nobody wants to watch these sh1tty female action movies or women comedies like the new Ghostbusters.

Medieval? As in a lot of Queen rulers like Bloody Mary, elizabeth, cleopatra, ect ect. There was probably more women rulers than there is now. Plus, yes there are swords and no Internet but we never had ravens, dragons, blood magic ect in this world either. And who cares if they make a woman an action star, there are women in the CIA and navy seals just appointed a woman. Your being ridiculous, starting to really fit your stereotype speaking of. Lucy and atomic blonde are both rated higher than the latest Jason Bourne. Plus, I am pretty sure both those women are in better shape than you.

Well it's hard to do remakes. Even classics like Ghostbusters. I like that they tried a different approach with women over men and not just rehash the exact same movie. But apparently it didn't work. But at least they tried. As for GOT....

It's very hard to keep a show rolling for so long. And 7 seasons is an achievement. Especially, when they kill off fan favorites so much. But I applaud them. I would even say they are doing a better job then the walking dead in that aspect. The fact they aren't staying the course and running the same plot over and over. Women take charge, Kings die, dragons, white walkers and fire. Resurrection from the fire Gods. Martin has pretty much tried and successfully created a magical world built in the medevil times to challenge the social norms of today.

If you watched or heard Martin speak, he will tell you that is writing has changed over the years. He's become more political in his writings. If you have a problem with that, then I can understand.

Elder's entire view of his own masculinity comes from watching a fantasy show about dragons and ice zombies which should tell you all you need to know about both his sense of self and his view of the world.

Thank God Elder is here to protect our imaginary realms from the crushing tyranny of perceived feminism and ESPN.

Elder's entire view of his own masculinity comes from watching a fantasy show about dragons and ice zombies which should tell you all you need to know about both his sense of self and his view of the world.

Thank God Elder is here to protect our imaginary realms from the crushing tyranny of perceived feminism and ESPN.

It's all SJW non sense. You can tell when certain shows or movies are trying to hit a check list for "diversity."