Got s7

Medieval? As in a lot of Queen rulers like Bloody Mary, elizabeth, cleopatra, ect ect. There was probably more women rulers than there is now. Plus, yes there are swords and no Internet but we never had ravens, dragons, blood magic ect in this world either. And who cares if they make a woman an action star, there are women in the CIA and navy seals just appointed a woman. Your being ridiculous, starting to really fit your stereotype speaking of. Lucy and atomic blonde are both rated higher than the latest Jason Bourne. Plus, I am pretty sure both those women are in better shape than you.

Sorry to nitpick, but the seals did not "appoint" a female. They allowed a female to attempt BUDs, which would allow her to undergo assessment to be a seal...and she will fail.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to nitpick, but the seals did not "appoint" a female. They allowed a female to attempt BUDs, which would allow her to undergo assessment to be a seal...and she will fail.

Yep, there's no affirmative action for SEALs.

Did you get beat up by a girl at recess or something?

I'd like to see him talk sh!t to women's UFC fighter and see how much **** he talks after. He sure did a great job ruining his own thread on what could have been a good topic with his sexist comments. Wonder how he does at parties.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

I'd like to see him talk sh!t to women's UFC fighter and see how much **** he talks after. He sure did a great job ruining his own thread on what could have been a good topic with his sexist comments. Wonder how he does at parties.

It was pertinent bc the feminist arch was getting out of control. Briene is a solid character, but that's about it. I can't be the only one whose tired of this forced SJW trash ruining movie, tv,etc. Hell, a critic for USA Today said Dunkirk might upset people bc of the lack of POC and women. That's how far we've fallen. When is it enough?

Edited by ELDER06

Not surprised that a liberal thinks earning a trident is all physical.

Anyway, yes GoT is pushing the girl power agenda a bit too hard but I didnt really notice it until someone else pointed it out.

I don't know. Too many females in it....

You keep acting like I'm the only one who noticed the feminist agenda. I've even said Briene is one of my favorite characters. I believe her, Jon Snow, and Davos have been the only truly honorable characters the duration of the series.

BTW, my pick for the next "major" character death is Varys, followed closely by Greyworm and Little Finger. I think the only locks to make it to next season are Dany, Jon Snow, Bran, and maybe Arya and Sam. I think it's possible Sam is acting as a narrator for the story.

There is so many characters still on the board it is really tough to see what is going to happen to them all. I know the last two episodes are pretty long but still only 4 episodes left this season and we have yet to see the white walkers. Each character left you have to think is going to have some sort of long battle/plot exchange, even mountain versus whoever.

BTW, my pick for the next "major" character death is Varys, followed closely by Greyworm and Little Finger. I think the only locks to make it to next season are Dany, Jon Snow, Bran, and maybe Arya and Sam. I think it's possible Sam is acting as a narrator for the story.

I can see Littlefinger lasting a lot longer. Martin said that in his books, he is a lot smarter than what the show is portraying him. They make him smart, but apparently he's even more conniving in the books. I say he lives until the last season. I can see Greyworm along with his girlfriend being the first to go. Then the sand woman and Yara.

I can see Littlefinger lasting a lot longer. Martin said that in his books, he is a lot smarter than what the show is portraying him. They make him smart, but apparently he's even more conniving in the books. I say he lives until the last season. I can see Greyworm along with his girlfriend being the first to go. Then the sand woman and Yara.

Something big is going to happen with Littlefinger, he's not the type to sit back and be choked and belittled. It's a big mistake for Snow and Sansa to give him the cold shoulder every time he talks.

I hope they didn't use the walking dead tactic for greyworm, in what seems to be a pointless sex scene from episode 1 has more meaning than just adding some emotion to a character before they are sent off.

Something big is going to happen with Littlefinger, he's not the type to sit back and be choked and belittled. It's a big mistake for Snow and Sansa to give him the cold shoulder every time he talks.

I hope they didn't use the walking dead tactic for greyworm, in what seems to be a pointless sex scene from episode 1 has more meaning than just adding some emotion to a character before they are sent off.

I'm almost positive he's not making it out alive this season. I think someone will catch on to Little Finger before he can make another move. It is stupid for Jon Snow and Sansa to be openly hostile towards him.

My sleeper pick to win GOT... Robyn Aryan.