UK concert attack

It certainly does. In fact the English we are communicating in was probably invented by, duh...the English. From now on I'm making a change. La sola lingvo ni povas laŭleĝe uzi estas Esperanto. Now I feel better. I mean...nun mi sentas min pli bone.

P.S. (In my formerly appropriated language) I know what some of you are thinking right now. You're thinking, "he said bone...haha".

Mi pensas pri vi Handsome Jack.

You know what is real bullcrap? Fosters isn't Australian for beer! Those lyin' sons of bit***s speak English there too!

So... much... rage.

Edited by EddieAngel
More Angers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little confused what the big deal is.

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/06/18/great-news-united-nations-will-try-outlaw-cultural-appropriation/

Does it really matter if a non-Italian serves spaghetti or a non Mexican sells a burrito? Where do you draw the line? Will non-Belgium's have to stop brewing Belgium style beer? Will schools have to stop teaching foreign languages? No ballet dance taught outside of France? Maybe no other nation can produce airplanes or cars since they were both developed in the USA.

There is nothing cultural about this, it is opportunism. It is like a little kid who doesn't care about a toy until someone else starts playing with it and decides they want to play with it. These people didn't care until other people started making money and they figure that money should be theirs because... well... because. Standard cultural entitlement. The world we live in thinks that you are not just born with "certain inalienable rights" like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (Which I do consider to be rights due to all). Now everyone thinks they deserve more than their parents, more than other people. Sucky thing is that everyone can't have more than everyone, for obvious reasons. Cultural appropriation is the only reason there is still culture to speak of.

Yup. Pretty soon it's going to be impossible to name peewee football teams and new pro sports teams after anything other than the weather.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/un-cultural-appropriation-illegal_us_594073d3e4b0d3185485ba9a

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448657/united-nations-cultural-appropriation-committee

Good thing the UN has zero power when it comes to enacting and enforcing laws... And people are surprised SJW candidates can't win an election in a fly over state.

It certainly does. In fact the English we are communicating in was probably invented by, duh...the English. From now on I'm making a change. La sola lingvo ni povas laŭleĝe uzi estas Esperanto. Now I feel better. I mean...nun mi sentas min pli bone.

P.S. (In my formerly appropriated language) I know what some of you are thinking right now. You're thinking, "he said bone...haha".

Mi pensas pri vi Handsome Jack.

The English we speak was "invented" by Americans.

The original English language wasn't even created in England or even by the English. It was created in Angeln in what is today Germany by the Angles.

That's all I got.

The original English language wasn't even created in England or even by the English. It was created in Angeln in what is today Germany by the Angles.

That's all I got.

Those Germans, what can't they do....

That's all I got.

Thank you for finishing my point. And as I suspected, the Germans know all the angles.