Presidential Race

Not really sure any of this matters..

The taxpayers will still fund wars that kill hundreds of thousands of innocents all in the name of spreading democracy in which billions of dollars change hands that only benefit the elite of this country..

Someone said Hillary is going to be a female Obama.. Maybe much worse. She is one corrupt little see you next Tuesday. Trump will become a corrupt prick in due time..

Nothing will change. Same **** different face

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The taxpayers will still fund wars that kill hundreds of thousands of innocents all in the name of spreading democracy in which billions of dollars change hands that only benefit the elite of this country..

An argument could be made that, with our drones killing hundreds if not thousands of collateral casualties, the US is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world. I'm not saying that, but the discussion is already taking place. This is one of the things that worries me about the recent law passed/vetoed/overridden about allowing our citizens to sue other governments who sponsor terrorism.

A topic for a different thread I suppose but somewhat (only mildly) related to this comment.

Edited by Kelly Gruene

I don't think that someone talking big talk in a locker room or trailer or on film ever threatened the security of an entire country. As more and more and more and more comes out about Clinton and her mails, it appears to me like she has already placed the country at risk. Even in the last couple days we learn that Obama had personally communicated by email with Clinton on her non-secure site. They covered it up and now it's finally exposed. The President and the Secretary of State can communicate through illegal nonauthorized electronically hackable methods and nothing happens, but Trump remains the headline. Just a terrible thing.

And even today it's revealed that, 'hey, FBI, if you let me reduce the classification of this Benghazi-related email on my private server, the State Department just might let you deploy FBI agents overseas in the areas that you say you need more agents. But only IF you let me reduce the classification of this one nasty little email'.

Yup, keep railing about Trump and p...y on page one above the fold, but bury this little nugget on page 14. Clearly she's the best candidate for security. HER security, not the country's.

Prediction: If Trump somehow manages to win the election (however unlikely that may seem), Hillary will become one of the first people to ever receive a presidential pardon (from Obama, of course) without ever having actually been indicted.

Edited by Kelly Gruene

And even today it's revealed that, 'hey, FBI, if you let me reduce the classification of this Benghazi-related email on my private server, the State Department just might let you deploy FBI agents overseas in the areas that you say you need more agents. But only IF you let me reduce the classification of this one nasty little email'.

Yup, keep railing about Trump and p...y on page one above the fold, but bury this little nugget on page 14. Clearly she's the best candidate for security. HER security, not the country's.

Prediction: If Trump somehow manages to win the election (however unlikely that may seem), Hillary will become one of the first people to ever receive a presidential pardon (from Obama, of course) without ever having actually been indicted.

Well you are lying because she never said that. The report I read stated the state dept. wanted to change the classification and the FBI stated we will if we get more support in Iran. Neither the change or more support happened. Unfortunately it does highlight the **** that goes on in Washington. But I don't see how Clinton had reallly anything to do with this. I mean you made up your mind 4 years ago with Benghazi ect even though 20 embassies were attacked under the Bush admin. Actually, you made up your mind I am sure many years before that and need reasons to vote for Trump. So yes, breitbart Drudge whatever BS outlet you use will have mostly false Clinton stories on the front page. CNN probably is not going to put this one on the front page, Trump, a presidential candidate, molesting and sexually assualting people? That's a bigger story, sorry you feel a little email exchange is more significant.

Well you are lying because she never said that. The report I read stated the state dept. wanted to change the classification and the FBI stated we will if we get more support in Iran. Neither the change or more support happened. Unfortunately it does highlight the **** that goes on in Washington. But I don't see how Clinton had reallly anything to do with this. I mean you made up your mind 4 years ago with Benghazi ect even though 20 embassies were attacked under the Bush admin. Actually, you made up your mind I am sure many years before that and need reasons to vote for Trump. So yes, breitbart Drudge whatever BS outlet you use will have mostly false Clinton stories on the front page. CNN probably is not going to put this one on the front page, Trump, a presidential candidate, molesting and sexually assualting people? That's a bigger story, sorry you feel a little email exchange is more significant.

You sound like the main stream media.

Everyone knows Hillary is dirty. It just so happens that more than half of our country doesn't care

You sound like the main stream media.

Everyone knows Hillary is dirty. It just so happens that more than half of our country doesn't care

Lol, how so? Because I listed facts?

She is as dirty as most politians, not my first choice but anything other than Trump.

Jim, Jim, Jim,

As I've mentioned in reply specifically to you on a number of your previous posts, you just have no idea who I am and you really know almost nothing about me. You continually post things you ASSUME about me but pretty much nothing factual. Make these discussions personal if you must, but you're pretty much dead wrong on everything you post about me. Just be assured of that.

No, I didn't lie. You and I obviously read different accounts of this. The report I read was in our newspaper this morning (not some on-line right-wing site). And as you must surely realize, for a major metropolitan newspaper to publish anything of the sort about Clinton, there HAS to be something to it. The report (I'd link to it if it were online but it's not) indicated exactly what I said. She or someone in her close circle tried to do a quid pro quo of reducing the classification of the email in exchange for more FBI agents in multiple countries, not just Iran. Now, you can believe that Hillary had nothing to do with that if you want, but that's kind of fantasy-world thinking. Why would the State Department even have any conversation of anything like that with the FBI unless Hillary specifically wanted it that way? Again, maybe it wasn't Hillary doing the talking; she's pretty clever that way. Probably Huma or someone like that.

Comparing Benghazi to random attacks on other embassies in another era is pretty specious. Totally incomparable. Might as well compare apples to polar bears. Clinton, as Secretary of State, was DIRECTLY involved in decisions about security or lack thereof at Benghazi, whereas Bush had no involvement in the State Department's provision of security to other US embassies 8 years before while he was President. It is a State Department function. The Secretary of State is ultimately responsible for State Department decisions. And more comes out about Benghazi all the time. I hadn't made up my mind years ago about Benghazi, other than it's clear she did lie in the immediate aftermath about who/what the attackers were. As more information slowly filters out, she looks more and more culpable.

And yes, email that subjects the security of this country to risk, emails on unsecured servers, servers that have been hacked, including emails from the President, well, at least to me that's much much much much much more important than whether Donald Trump has looked at or talked about women in an ungentlemanly manner (just like Bill!).

So please, by all means attack me on a personal level again. Perhaps you'll teach me something.

Edited by Kelly Gruene

Well Kelly you put it in quotes, it seemed to state as fact. I pointed out your behavior not your personality. But no use really going back and forth, especially on issues that have already exhausted their news cycle (Benghazi, emails). Polls are showing it as impossible for Trump to win, so none of this really matters.

Well Kelly you put it in quotes, it seemed to state as fact. I pointed out your behavior not your personality. But no use really going back and forth, especially on issues that have already exhausted their news cycle (Benghazi, emails). Polls are showing it as impossible for Trump to win, so none of this really matters.

That statement right there perfectly demonstrates the media effect on voters. No one has voted yet but the election has already been decided because the media polls show that Trump can't win so why bother voting? Nothing about you personally but the statement is a huge part of what is wrong with our political system.

That statement right there perfectly demonstrates the media effect on voters. No one has voted yet but the election has already been decided because the media polls show that Trump can't win so why bother voting? Nothing about you personally but the statement is a huge part of what is wrong with our political system.

That's fair, but that's why we watch sports pregame shows as America to get analysis and predictions. Or else it would just go right to the game if no one watched them. As far as the media doing it on purpose one way or the other I disagree. A Hillary supporter could very well not vote either, saying why bother I got other things to do and she's gonna win anyways. I am basing my statements more so on predictive models like 538.con. Really cool site, you should read his analysis of different aspects of polls.

I want to Trump to win. I can't stand Hillary.

both are not really good options, but I think Trump can be better controlled with people around him.

we have been seeing all of the **** that has been coming out with the email leaks with just not only how bad Hillary is, but how much the media is in her pocket. one can also look at the media coverage for each of them with their biggest recent stories and how the media covers them. Trump with sexual scandals, and Hillary with the email leaks. media covers Trump non stop and oh yeah by the way here are a few seconds on Hillary and emails and oh yeah they were hacked so we shouldn't really even know about these.

I also think we see how the media spins things to hurt Trump. CNN has already been caught editing multiple videos to make Trump look worse, and there was a video released where the woman whispered to the focus group on what to say. I can't even watch CNN anymore they are so biased.

some people are blind sheep following whatever they're told to, and they believe everything the media tells them and since the media tells them Trump is terrible and Hillary is better then they believe they have to vote for Hillary.

I can't believe so many people are still in favor of Hillary with everything that has come out, but it also fits with today's culture or whatever you want to call it where they feel like they have a right to not be offended, and since Trump has said things that are offensive then they feel they couldn't possible vote for him.

Jim, you pointed out your interpretation of what you think my behavior is, not what my actual behavior is or was. Nit-picking but true. You stated that I lied, which I didn't. You assumed I used Breitbart or Drudge, which I didn't (although I have noticed that, when you actually do use references, they pretty much all come from the Huffington Post). You assumed that I "need reasons to vote for Trump".

No. It's not that. You see, I'm voting for the direction of the country, not the candidate. I think that's the way the majority of voters in the country are looking at this election, whether they vote for Clinton or Trump. Both candidates are tremendously flawed individuals. I can't bring myself to vote for either, really, so I'm viewing my vote as a vote for direction. But I will vote, and you should too. I note that you've posted several things about Oregon and it makes me wonder if you've moved there. I lived for two years in Portland and loved it. Great place. I even loved the politics there, and that's where my wife worked on Bill Clinton's campaign. You seem to think I'm some right wing crazy person. Nope. Not at all. I just 'calls 'em like I sees 'em', and the way I see it, Hillary Clinton is no Bill Clinton.

Hillary Clinton is one of the worst candidates to ever run for US president. she might even be thee worst, but I don't really know the history. the issue is that the other serious candidate is being accused of anything and everything (by Hillary supporters AND media) whether it's true or not, and Trump then spends too much damn time defending himself.

I don't think we have seen the worst yet on dirt about either candidate, as well as stories released by the media (NY Times for example) whether those stories are accurate or not. I've already seen people questioning these accusations against Trump, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were made up from Hillary/Hillary's people.

when was the last time we saw either candidate talking about issues/policies? seems like it has been forever. that is what they should be focusing on, and that is what the American people should be making their decision on, and not whether they like the candidate.

this is also so much bigger than Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. the next president gets to nominate a Supreme Court judge. if Hillary wins don't be surprised if that leads to drastic changes, like taking away guns.

I hope Trump tonight can have a better debate. I also hope tonight's moderator isn't as biased towards Hillary as the last debates.

#wakeupAmerica.

I have never followed an American election before like I have for this one, and I'm not even America.

Hillary Clinton is one of the worst candidates to ever run for US president. she might even be thee worst, but I don't really know the history. the issue is that the other serious candidate is being accused of anything and everything (by Hillary supporters AND media) whether it's true or not, and Trump then spends too much damn time defending himself.

I don't think we have seen the worst yet on dirt about either candidate, as well as stories released by the media (NY Times for example) whether those stories are accurate or not. I've already seen people questioning these accusations against Trump, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were made up from Hillary/Hillary's people.

when was the last time we saw either candidate talking about issues/policies? seems like it has been forever. that is what they should be focusing on, and that is what the American people should be making their decision on, and not whether they like the candidate.

this is also so much bigger than Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. the next president gets to nominate a Supreme Court judge. if Hillary wins don't be surprised if that leads to drastic changes, like taking away guns.

I hope Trump tonight can have a better debate. I also hope tonight's moderator isn't as biased towards Hillary as the last debates.

#wakeupAmerica.

I have never followed an American election before like I have for this one, and I'm not even America.

I love the "#wakeupamerica" despite the fact you have out and out wrong statements here. Hillary Clinton spoke on policy during the last debate. Donald Trump spoke on policy at the last debate. Hillary Clinton has repeatedly said she's aiming to take anyone's guns.

Stop being a dipsh*t and posting stuff that is factually wrong, especially if you're Canadian. American dipsh*ts like you are why we have Donald f*cking Trump representing the GOP. If you're going to continue to be willfully ignorant, please at least stop imploring other people to #wakeupAmerica!