Walking Dead Fans (Possible Spoliers)

EddieAngel

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. I am holding out hope he slid under the dumpster and covered his body with Zombie guts as camo.

I really have no idea, though. They definitely are milking this one. I am guessing we won't know for sure until February.

I read yesterday that they had vowed not to make people wait until after the midseason break and that there would be resolution.

PLEASE don't discuss anything from the graphic novels. I don't read them but follow the show week to week.

I would say he's gotta be alive! I think he slid under the dumpster and the intestines you saw were from the douche who offed himself and took Glenn down. Plus now that we know Maggie is preggers....

PLEASE don't discuss anything from the graphic novels. I don't read them but follow the show week to week.

I would say he's gotta be alive! I think he slid under the dumpster and the intestines you saw were from the douche who offed himself and took Glenn down. Plus now that we know Maggie is preggers....

There is enough deviation from the comic to say that his fate in this particular situation is impossible to divine.

The comic and the show deviate from each other so much, so it wouldn't be accurate to compare the two. The big rumor last season was that he was going to die and it didn't happen, maybe they just delayed it. Honestly in that situation there was really zero chance of survival for him and if he is kept alive it would really damage the show IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
well, I was wrong...

It is ok to be wrong some times. I thought they handled it well enough, no miracle exit or anything. Of course the way the episode shook out it is kind of a out of the frying pan into the fire kind of thing.

Was a great episode though, could lead to an epic cliffhanger next week.

• 10 months later...

#devestated

To discuss without too much spoiling.

In regards to who suffered death by Lucille:

Even though it wasn't super shocking, the way that it went down actually caught me off guard. I thought that the person who was apparently picked was a cop out since his plot was turning him douche. But then, wow. It was tough.

Tough to watch, even to someone nearly completely calloused to violence on and off the TV.

What did other fans think?

Glenn's most definetly dead.

Yeah I was trying to avoid the spoiler but he is absolutely dead. Was rough. I really thought it was a copout when he killed Abraham so I was genuinely surprised when Glenn got it too. But it was spot on straight down to the eyeball.

Rough rough episode.