Walking Dead Fans (Possible Spoliers)

EddieAngel

Yeah I was trying to avoid the spoiler but he is absolutely dead. Was rough. I really thought it was a copout when he killed Abraham so I was genuinely surprised when Glenn got it too. But it was spot on straight down to the eyeball.

Rough rough episode.

I tried to delete my post after the fact but I couldn't. But if people are fans like us, I'm sure they've been waiting for 6 months for the show to start back up. So hopefully not much of a spoiler.

This was the best episode I've ever seen. Intense the whole time. Very well done. Very sad on what happened to Glenn, but it was to be expected. Somebody had to go. A friend of mine who is bat crap crazy for the show, action figures etc, thought their would be two dead. And he was right. As for the comics, they are caught up, in terms of people dying. I think...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to delete my post after the fact but I couldn't. But if people are fans like us, I'm sure they've been waiting for 6 months for the show to start back up. So hopefully not much of a spoiler.

This was the best episode I've ever seen. Intense the whole time. Very well done. Very sad on what happened to Glenn, but it was to be expected. Somebody had to go. A friend of mine who is bat crap crazy for the show, action figures etc, thought their would be two dead. And he was right. As for the comics, they are caught up, in terms of people dying. I think...

I think Carol is dead in the comics, but her character is way different. That aside, Daryl could be erased at a moment's notice if they wanted to do that, which would suck for the show I think. Deathwise I think that it is otherwise the same for the point in time (Issue 100) not counting the deaths that happen during the Kingdom / Negan / Alexandria conflict.

But then Michonne has a different role in the comics (Not sleeping with Rick) so we will see where that goes.

The episode was brutal for me, I really didn't want Glenn to die. I like his character, his first appearance he reminded me of Short Round from Indiana Jones, but some people have to go I guess. I enjoyed his role and hope he finds some other good spots.

I appreciate Michael Cudlitz's part in Band of Brothers, never really cared for his character in Walking Dead aside from his tons of one liners. Especially "You'd have better luck picking up a turd by it's clean end." Classic.

Show jumped the shark years ago...

I thought it did too. The last few years i watched it because I'm pot committed.

This was a good episode. I thought it wss gonna be a letdown. Not to give much away but when rick was in tears and broken, i don't think i was breathing during that seen.

The show needs a shakeup. My concerns are:

They build this negen guy up as a monster. They did the same thing with the governor but that wound up being pretty lame.

The guy that plays negen always wind up being a good guy.

I thought it did too. The last few years i watched it because I'm pot committed.

This was a good episode. I thought it wss gonna be a letdown. Not to give much away but when rick was in tears and broken, i don't think i was breathing during that seen.

The show needs a shakeup. My concerns are:

They build this negen guy up as a monster. They did the same thing with the governor but that wound up being pretty lame.

The guy that plays negen always wind up being a good guy.

Well, apparently in the comics he's loved for being a bad guy. He Has these rules, but doesn't take shye from no one. He Is a unique bad guy. But, After seeing him in this episode, I'm almost clamoring for him to get it. Negan is not just some character. He is a real baddy.

I think Carol is dead in the comics, but her character is way different. That aside, Daryl could be erased at a moment's notice if they wanted to do that, which would suck for the show I think. Deathwise I think that it is otherwise the same for the point in time (Issue 100) not counting the deaths that happen during the Kingdom / Negan / Alexandria conflict.

But then Michonne has a different role in the comics (Not sleeping with Rick) so we will see where that goes.

The episode was brutal for me, I really didn't want Glenn to die. I like his character, his first appearance he reminded me of Short Round from Indiana Jones, but some people have to go I guess. I enjoyed his role and hope he finds some other good spots.

I appreciate Michael Cudlitz's part in Band of Brothers, never really cared for his character in Walking Dead aside from his tons of one liners. Especially "You'd have better luck picking up a turd by it's clean end." Classic.

Yeah, Carol and I forgot her name, Amber?, have switched roles. Morgan still alive, but they have done a good job of following the comics but yet blazing their own path. I enjoy watching it still.

Yeah, Carol and I forgot her name, Amber?, have switched roles. Morgan still alive, but they have done a good job of following the comics but yet blazing their own path. I enjoy watching it still.

Yep Carol did a zombie make-out.

I still really enjoy the show, it's one of my favs. Weirdly I don't rewatch any of the previous episodes, which is really unusual for me for a show I like.

Well, apparently in the comics he's loved for being a bad guy. He Has these rules, but doesn't take shye from no one. He Is a unique bad guy. But, After seeing him in this episode, I'm almost clamoring for him to get it. Negan is not just some character. He is a real baddy.

Jeffery Dean Morgan did a good job as Negan but there is something about the writing that made him come across a lot less likable on the show than he did in the comic. The comics are definitely a lot more 2 dimensional and I didn't really find that I was overly attached to Glenn in the comics and didn't really care all that much when he got his head smashed, in the show though I was devastated.

Either way Negan is a good character in the comics, an essential piece even. Even without knowing a lot about where they are going with the story line he is the anti-Rick, the two of them together make a great leader for the zombie apocalypse, separate one is an anus and the other doesn't have the stomach to do what needs to be done in the end of days. Some times you do have to bash in someone's skull to make a point.

• 1 month later...