DD Represented in the 'Stans

So our team interpreter (a Paki) is finishing up his stint with us and as a token of friendship he offered a custom embroidered patch manufactured in his wife's sewing shop. At first, I really couldn't think of ideas and then it occurred to me that there are some fine ideas floating around this site. Opted for the DD embem with the clover and, although he didn't understand it, he was happy to oblige.

How does it look?? :)

DDpatch.jpg.9741d7e2fef2993126008084dbcf90d5.jpg

DDpatch2.jpg.bef59f7305a11f8b470c9d17c517696c.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So our team interpreter (a Paki) is finishing up his stint with us and as a token of friendship he offered a custom embroidered patch manufactured in his wife's sewing shop. At first, I really couldn't think of ideas and then it occurred to me that there are some fine ideas floating around this site. Opted for the DD embem with the clover and, although he didn't understand it, he was happy to oblige.

Domerdomainistan has a ring to it.. :grin:

Looks awesome!

Dude, that is by far the coolest thing I have ever seen...outside of my wife and kids...

Be safe over there...I need you to come home so we can party with that big barrel you got this year...

I like those, Echo.

Stay safe over there, so glad that our boys will be out of that hell hole by the end of the year. I didn't know you were serving and thank you for that.

My nephew did multiple tours in Iraq with the Marines during the early days of Operation Iraqi Freedom after joining the Marines not long after 9/11. So happy he made it out relatively unscathed(IED got him near the end of his service but it wasn't life threatening) and I pray for the same for you.

The DD patch would like everyone to know that it will be going on its first mission tomorrow. Will post more pics....maybe with locals.

To the majority of you who support our mission, thanks for the motivation--it is greatly appreciated. To the others (matters not that I can't see what was written), drink my pi$$. :)