Favorite Candy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a good friend that works for just born corp. they make zours.......those suckers are addictive....he gives em to me by the gross........

careful, too many of those bad boys and you're mouth turns into a mess of sour burns, lol

anything sour works for me, but I have to remind myself to use restraint, used to get sour powers by the case (you get tongs if you buy bulk, lol)

Zots used to be my favorite. I haven't seen those in about 20 years. I figured they quit making them.

nope, they still make them. I get them at a little 5 and dime and they are still sold in strips like the old days. Can find 'em right next to Alexander the Grapes, lol

anyone remember New York Seltzers, those things were like liquid candy? Wish they were still around.

Great thread!

nope, they still make them. I get them at a little 5 and dime and they are still sold in strips like the old days. Can find 'em right next to Alexander the Grapes, lol

anyone remember New York Seltzers, those things were like liquid candy? Wish they were still around.

Great thread!

don't remember New York Seltzers, but Alexander the Grapes I do.

I have a huge sweet tooth but I would have to say my favorite candy would be Smarties love those things.

Candy bar I would have to go with the Reese peanut butter cup.

Wtf, didn't know you guys have Smarties in the States...

Your Hersheys is far superior to ours. Yours smells like money...

Wtf, didn't know you guys have Smarties in the States...

Your Hersheys is far superior to ours. Yours smells like money...

Not only do we have them.....when I was in high school, kids would crush them up and snort them after chugging a beer....