Nd mbb 2013-14

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited about the basketball team. It seems like we have a lot of talent - enough so that a Top 50 kid decides to sit out a year to get bigger and better.

I wish we had more BIG talent, but we should at least be a lot more athletic than we have been in the past.

I'm excited about the basketball team. It seems like we have a lot of talent - enough so that a Top 50 kid decides to sit out a year to get bigger and better.

I wish we had more BIG talent, but we should at least be a lot more athletic than we have been in the past.

Ah yes, I too remember those feelings about brey teams. I have learned my lesson over the years with brey however. I no longer get excited about brey teams. You too will also get breyed at some point.

Don't put it on Brey, not his fault the other team shot lights out from three and ND played sloppy. Also, Biedscheid came to Brey about wanting to redshirt. Honestly, we don't have a pressing need for him

They do need biedscheid. He would really help this team. Also brey said that he and his staff were kicking around the idea before biedscheid even came to him. There is no way he discouraged it.

On the same token maybe you are right. If a player is shooting horribly or playing poorly it doesn't matter. If brey wants them to get their 38 min. they will. So in that case biedscheid would just sit on the bench but shouldn't.

Brey has some things that he does very well, but he does some things that will never allow him to win in March. It boggles my mind that he has not realized some of these things and changed them.

This season revolves around the development of Auguste and Burgett in the front court. I do not believe Sherman and knight can provide more than bench minutes.

Agree with Knight. Disagree on Sherman. I think there should be a rotation with Sherman, Auguste, and Burgett; with Knight getting limited playing time compared to others.