Iowa Fan Blows .341

Donjuan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently she deleted her Twitter after she sobered up. Sad stuff really. The idea that social drinking should be a volume contest is scary.

ย 

And what if the cops didn't pick her up and she continues drinking? SO she doesn't die and instead goes home with a handful of guys. Pregnancy? VD?

ย 

I would far prefer to lower the legal drinking age and help those who choose to drink (I don't) get acclimated before they get off to college and get stupid. I know drinking can be fun and relaxing, but it is also so ridiculously destructive some times. Sucks. Oh well, puttin the soap box away.

Apparently she deleted her Twitter after she sobered up. Sad stuff really. The idea that social drinking should be a volume contest is scary.

ย 

And what if the cops didn't pick her up and she continues drinking? SO she doesn't die and instead goes home with a handful of guys. Pregnancy? VD?

ย 

I would far prefer to lower the legal drinking age and help those who choose to drink (I don't) get acclimated before they get off to college and get stupid. I know drinking can be fun and relaxing, but it is also so ridiculously destructive some times. Sucks. Oh well, puttin the soap box away.

ย 

Back when there wasn't a worldwide platform to share with the world just how hammered you are, this wasn't an issue. College kids get just as fu(ked up as she was every weekend. Social media is the devil.

I've had issues with alcohol in the past and tolerance does play a big part in how a person responds to it. I'm not the biggest guy, only 5'7", 145#s but when I was younger and drinking heavily I could drink guys quite a bit larger than myself under the table. I wouldn't be surprised if there were times that I would have tested in the .4 range.

ย 

I drank a fifth of Yukon Jack in under an hour on a bet back when I was 18(Legal at the time) and stayed with it just long enough to say "Pay up".

I've had issues with alcohol in the past and tolerance does play a big part in how a person responds to it. I'm not the biggest guy, only 5'7", 145#s but when I was younger and drinking heavily I could drink guys quite a bit larger than myself under the table. I wouldn't be surprised if there were times that I would have tested in the .4 range.

ย 

I drank a fifth of Yukon Jack in under an hour on a bet back when I was 18(Legal at the time) and stayed with it just long enough to say "Pay up".

ย 

And then? Pants were shat in?