Useless Facts,,,just for fun, post 'em

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smell the Glove was an album by Spinal Tap which featured a greased, naked woman on all fours with a dog collar around her neck and a leash, and a man's arm extended out...holding on to the leash and pushing a black glove in her face to sniff it.

Smell the Glove was an album by Spinal Tap which featured a greased, naked woman on all fours with a dog collar around her neck and a leash, and a man's arm extended out...holding on to the leash and pushing a black glove in her face to sniff it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1i2g0yqi71qzs1n8o1_400.jpg

You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.

Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

Not good! I'm a lefty!

New fact: It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.

Almonds are members of the peach family.

Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.

A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.

The male gypsy moth can "smell" the virgin female gypsy moth from 1.8 miles away.

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.

The airplane Buddy Holly died in was the "American Pie" (Thus the name of the Don McLean song).

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Out of all that piratey that struck me is the relatively short time Chrome web browser surpassed Firefox! Wow!

My addition for the day.

• Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28
  • Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38