How would you react if

da coach

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You found out a player in your favorite team's locker room was gay...

First, I would not be surprised one iota. Second, I would not give a damn. Third, I would wonder why anyone was prying into someone's privacy and reporting it. Fourth, I would sigh, and remember this is how our world works.

I know quite a few people that are gay and it is not a big deal to me. The only problem I have is with any militant types in any group - you know the people that are over the top that everything has to be about their cause whatever that may be - sexual orientation, religion, animal rights, etc. When they can't live and let live, then I have a problem with it...

oh come on. The rivals board people are talking about how Teo invented this whole thing to cover up the fact that he's in a gay relationship. Now we know da coach's source.

It makes me sad to think that people would concoct that kind of story in their minds as a response to this whole thing. I had roommates in college who later came out as gay years later and I never knew. When they finally came out, the only thing that I felt was ashamed that I was not a good enough friend to them to allow them to be who they were openly. I was not grossed out by it or embarrassed by it. I was saddened that I was a lousy friend.

As you do unto the least of my brothers, so you do unto to me.

is an A$$bag that is turncoating on our best player in God knows how long. I dont necessarily agree with the gay marriage debate, but for Gods sake leave people alone and let them live their lives. If Teo was gay wtf does it really matter? He could still whip my ass and yours. Stupid BS typical freakout DB ND fan. If i get banned so be it, but i promise to lurk, cause i love this site.

is an A$$bag that is turncoating on our best player in God knows how long. I dont necessarily agree with the gay marriage debate, but for Gods sake leave people alone and let them live their lives. If Teo was gay wtf does it really matter? He could still whip my ass and yours. Stupid BS typical freakout DB ND fan. If i get banned so be it, but i promise to lurk, cause i love this site.

Um, where did Coach say anything about Te'o...???

oh come on. The rivals board people are talking about how Teo invented this whole thing to cover up the fact that he's in a gay relationship. Now we know da coach's source.

LOLOL. He thinks he's Adam Schefter Or Chris Mortensen. Chances are his "source" could give a shit less if he's exposed.

...throughout history, across the animal kingdom, that is the observed theory

So look around, chançes are there are more gays then you know, ESPECIALLY in sports/military, etc

It's like assuming all male dancers are gay. If i wanted to spend my day around hot women, not a bad gig....

And yes, it IS looked down upon, by coaches, players, teammates. And i don't see it changing.