How would you react if

da coach

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Then they can talk about it in open, for now.

Still not seeing the relevance. And, no, trying to imply Manti may be gay doesn't make it relevant.

I wouldn't care. Whether is sports, business, or war, the sexual orientation of the person next to me fighting the same battle I am fighting doesn't matter one bit.

Would you rather play with the best LB or QB in the country, who is also gay, or just some other guy, who isn't? I want to surround myself with the people who give me the best chance to accomplish my goal. Period.

I wouldn't care. Whether is sports, business, or war, the sexual orientation of the person next to me fighting the same battle I am fighting doesn't matter one bit.

Would you rather play with the best LB or QB in the country, who is also gay, or just some other guy, who isn't? I want to surround myself with the people who give me the best chance to accomplish my goal. Period.

The privilege ofbeing older and wiser

I guarantee you most testosterone filled young men feel quite the opposite. Furthermore, i subject to you that a young athlete cannot willnot reach the upper spheres of excellence being openly ay for he will have been bullied made fun of and cast aside before he can even reach a tenth of his potential

Things are the way they are for a reason

The privilege ofbeing older and wiser

I guarantee you most testosterone filled young men feel quite the opposite. Furthermore, i subject to you that a young athlete cannot willnot reach the upper spheres of excellence being openly ay for he will have been bullied made fun of and cast aside before he can even reach a tenth of his potential

Things are the way they are for a reason

Disagree. The young generation doesn't care at all for the most part. In fact, almost everyone I know supports gay rights. Homophobic behavior is virtually exclusive to people who are too old to be playing football.

the article is saying that tuisasasopo, who was believed to be the one operating Lennay's account according to deadspin was using the female persona as a cover for a gay relationship between the two.

If he is then he is. He is still a really good football player gay or strait. Why do people still care about the gay/strait topic? We are all people plan and simple.