End of the world, your plans?

SpeedsterX

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colin, I've been there. This has probably been one of the worst years of my life and sometimes you just feel like "What's the point?" but everyone has a bright spot in their life, no matter how dim it appears overall. You just have to figure out what it is, focus on that bright spot and just try and cope with the rest. God never gives you more than you can handle, even if what he drops in your lap seems insurmountable.

Some personal life problems, but I'll live. Just saying I wouldn't be depressed if I opened my front door and the apocalypse was rushing at me, "Day After Tomorrow"-style.

Alright. If you need someone to just talk to or yell at, I'll volunteer. If you need someone to punch in the face, I'll volunteer Speedster or DJ.

Always willing to help. Just let me know.

Edited by SDIrishFan

damn thats a big beer to rack after 5-6 days.. u bottle or keg? i typically leave all of my beers in the fermenter for 3 weeks sometimes longer depending on my laziness. bigger beers i have no problem leaving 5-6 weeks.

It's only 5gallons ;)

I rack as soon as fermenting is done, you got to on that heavy stuff unless you want autolysis to skunk your brew. It'll sit in there 3 weeks then sugar and bottle. Then sit.

It's only 5gallons ;)

I rack as soon as fermenting is done, you got to on that heavy stuff unless you want autolysis to skunk your brew. It'll sit in there 3 weeks then sugar and bottle. Then sit.

ive left beer 3 months on the yeast cake.. no problems.. no need to worry about autolysis. i never secondary any of my beers unless im adding fruit or something else which is rare.