Presidential Debate Thoughts?

I was surprised in the lack of Obama's performance. But there will be more debates and Obama will come back. No worries, Romney could not deliver any plan. I have no idea what Romney would do as president, absolutely none.
Why are you surprised in Obama's performance? Mickey Mouse could have gotten in as president in 2008 under the democratic ticket. Obama's record the last 4 years is abysmal and when challenged (as tonight), which rarely occurs, he clearly and soundly gets defeated. Mitt Romney is not an act. He is absurdly wealthy and has no reason to become president other than legitimate interest in putting this great nation back to where it belongs.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised in the lack of Obama's performance. But there will be more debates and Obama will come back. No worries, Romney could not deliver any plan. I have no idea what Romney would do as president, absolutely none.

Obama is the one with no plan. Romney details how to put the country back to work by cutting regulations and drilling for oil, build the dang pipe line, penalize the Chinese for screwing us in trade debacles, start producing coal again as a clean source of energy, kill Obamacare that cripples small business, sit down on day one and negotiate across the aisle, unite America, etc.... etc... etc... Lots of real ideas. Obama was clueless, can't wait for the next debate. Obama actually wanted to move on from the tax issue.....never heard that before!! Loser.

Interesting you already know the results of the election 5 weeks before it's commencement. Can you also prophesize college football scores as I'm always looking for additional sources of income?

Interesting you already know the results of the election 5 weeks before it's commencement. Can you also prophesize college football scores as I'm always looking for additional sources of income?

Liberals skew the polls as they did in 2010 and the people spoke in the election against Obama. I think it will be another land slide and the republicans will take both houses after everyone saw the truth tonight.

Liberals skew the polls as they did in 2010 and the people spoke in the election against Obama. I think it will be another land slide and the republicans will take both houses after everyone saw the truth tonight.

Yes, cause Liberals control fox news polls.

Yes, cause Liberals control fox news polls.
Huh? CNN just ran a poll and all of them were clearly in Romney's favor. Their only defense was that the samples may have been slightly more Republican. Only John King and James Carville were putting up a mild fight, and a laughable one at that. To risk credibility, even CNN had to admit defeat.

Huh? CNN just ran a poll and all of them were clearly in Romney's favor. Their only defense was that the samples may have been slightly more Republican. Only John King and James Carville were putting up a mild fight, and a laughable one at that. To risk credibility, even CNN had to admit defeat.

You should defiantly rely on that poll as it will make you a happier person for the next month. I was talking about the Fox News polls that have Obama leading by a good margin. Not the debate.

I would love for it to be a landslide but think it will be reasonably close. Everything I've heard the election will be too close to call and the winner won't be known until, actually, a few days after election night. Romney helped himself immensely tonight and should take over. Don't think Obama can overcome him.

You should defiantly rely on that poll as it will make you a happier person for the next month. I was talking about the Fox News polls that have Obama leading by a good margin. Not the debate.
Let's wait a day or so and wait for a post debate poll. Not some farcical sample. There's all types of polls, charts, and bs out there right now. Romney's momentum he initiated tonight will carry him as our next president.

Let's wait a day or so and wait for a post debate poll. Not some farcical sample. There's all types of polls, charts, and bs out there right now. Romney's momentum he initiated tonight will carry him as our next president.

Okay, I know your excited. I will not curb your enthusiasm any further. Enjoy it.

CNBC poll, a liberal station had Obama at 38% winning the debate and Romney at 52%.

Another tracking poll had the president down 9 points.

Obama is getting creamed on his own Twitter account by DEMOCRATS!!

My thought, how the heck could 38% think Obama won that debate. He got his Ass Kicked!!!

Because there is a hilariously large number of people who could not possibly care any less about what Romney says. That group of people has already made up their minds to vote Obama and nothing Romney could do or say will change that.

It sure seemed pretty clear that Romney won this debate. Beyond that statement, I don't know what that means going forward.

lots of conservatives on this board, that is for sure. I thought it was a bunch of nonsense from both sides and typical political banter.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not voting for either of them.

But if you're asking who won this debate, it's clear to anyone who watched it with an open mind that Romney won this debate.

I would love for it to be a landslide but think it will be reasonably close. Everything I've heard the election will be too close to call and the winner won't be known until, actually, a few days after election night. Romney helped himself immensely tonight and should take over. Don't think Obama can overcome him.

Anyone that saw the debate knows it was an ass kickin!!! But what about Paul Ryan and Joe "the middle class has been buried the last four years" Biden get after it. If you think tonight was one sided, wait till Ryan gets hold of that clown.

In retrospect, how could anyone defend the miserable record of the last four years. We didn't even get into all the scandals and the guns to the drug cartel.

Just think 90 Billion frikin dollars of our money to so called 'green companies' and half of them went bankrupt. I wonder where all that money went...HMMMMMMM!!

It has been stated that our system will collapse when the politicians figure out how to use our own money against us. We pump money to liberal agencies like Planned Parenthood and Acorn and that money is used to help elect liberals like Obama. Is America Waking Up??? I think so....

I originally posted this on facebook:

I have have come to a fork in the road and made my decision. My two least liked republicans are Gingrich & Romney. Our options were those two. Now just Romney. I will never vote for Obama because of his continued efforts to allow and support the slaughter of millions of innocent children in the sanctity of their mothers wombs. Let alone, trample the rights of catholic hospitals and institutions. You can scream about your precious pocketbooks all you want. You can scream about how abortion & contraception saves mother's lives all you want! Theyre lies thats been pumped into your head. The statistics do NOT support your piddly argument! Read the real data and not your weak developed opinion. With this, I will only seek & support those political candidates that, FIRST & FOREMOST, support life. I originally stuck with the "lesser of two evils". I have come to realize that this was a lack of faith in God. I was caught up in the way of the world and was going to vote in order to prevent a 2nd term. I refuse to do that now. My vote will be for Virgil Goode & I will pray that God do something with my vote & show us His divine will in the outcome.

I originally posted this on facebook:

I have have come to a fork in the road and made my decision. My two least liked republicans are Gingrich & Romney. Our options were those two. Now just Romney. I will never vote for Obama because of his continued efforts to allow and support the slaughter of millions of innocent children in the sanctity of their mothers wombs. Let alone, trample the rights of catholic hospitals and institutions. You can scream about your precious pocketbooks all you want. You can scream about how abortion & contraception saves mother's lives all you want! Theyre lies thats been pumped into your head. The statistics do NOT support your piddly argument! Read the real data and not your weak developed opinion. With this, I will only seek & support those political candidates that, FIRST & FOREMOST, support life. I originally stuck with the "lesser of two evils". I have come to realize that this was a lack of faith in God. I was caught up in the way of the world and was going to vote in order to prevent a 2nd term. I refuse to do that now. My vote will be for Virgil Goode & I will pray that God do something with my vote & show us His divine will in the outcome.

I too believe that the sanctity of life is the biggest issue EVER. Don't waste your vote for somebody that has no chance. Vote for Paul Ryan. He's as pro life as they come and Romney will follow the party platform.