Presidential Debate Thoughts?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romney smoked him.

Obama the great communicator? How about great professor... Let's just dig down into facts and get pissy when the challenger doesn't agree with you. Obama wouldn't even look at him. He kept looking off to the side and making strange faces.

Romney wanted to be there, engaged him, was clear and communicated well to the american people.

Romney clearly was more prepared, was a better debater, and was able to clearly come out on top.

CNBC poll, a liberal station had Obama at 38% winning the debate and Romney at 52%.

Another tracking poll had the president down 9 points.

Obama is getting creamed on his own Twitter account by DEMOCRATS!!

My thought, how the heck could 38% think Obama won that debate. He got his Ass Kicked!!!

Romney kicked ass. I was worried he would be passive and not attack the presidents record, but he was great tonight. Obama was to busy txting bill Clinton for help or staring down at his belt buckle TelePrompter lol

I think Obama has lost his debating skills (at least so far). It will take probably another debate before he's back in the swing. I was surprised. I think the primary debates really helped Romney.

Also, Romney was just because he looked like a great guy -- calm, cool, funny (I like Big Bird!). A significant contrast to the ads Obama has been running across the country.

Romney smoked him.

Obama the great communicator? How about great professor... Let's just dig down into facts and get pissy when the challenger doesn't agree with you. Obama wouldn't even look at him. He kept looking off to the side and making strange faces.

Romney wanted to be there, engaged him, was clear and communicated well to the american people.

Romney clearly was more prepared, was a better debater, and was able to clearly come out on top.

Well said. I feel Romney understood the questions better. I hate to say it but you can only be a puppet for so long then you have to debate on your own. No scripts and that is your president folks.

CNBC poll, a liberal station had Obama at 38% winning the debate and Romney at 52%.

Another tracking poll had the president down 9 points.

Obama is getting creamed on his own Twitter account by DEMOCRATS!!

My thought, how the heck could 38% think Obama won that debate. He got his Ass Kicked!!!

38% Seriously????

Were you surpirsed on CNN how whenever Obama talked about healthcare, women ratings went way up, and when Romney talked about healthcare, women ratings went down. Surprising the gender gap on the same issue, basically talking the same thing.

Well said. I feel Romney understood the questions better. I hate to say it but you can only be a puppet for so long then you have to debate on your own. No scripts and that is your president folks.

Wonder if he's to used to teleprompters. He'll get back into it, it just might take alittle bit.

I also loved how Obama said to Romney you have no specifics. Romney had tons of data tonight -- very specific. Another argument holding no water....

It's painfully obvious who is more qualified to be the next president of this great nation. Obama is clearly incompetent and all the statistics clearly prove it. Unbelievably, Obama has a plan the next 4 years to dig us more in the dirt. I really like Romney. Think he's exactly what we need. I had a feeling he would sound sharp tonight.

Anyone know what James Carville thought about the debate? I promised myself I wouldn't view Fox News or CNN for debate coverage in attempt to eliminate bias.

38% Seriously????

Were you surpirsed on CNN how whenever Obama talked about healthcare, women ratings went way up, and when Romney talked about healthcare, women ratings went down. Surprising the gender gap on the same issue, basically talking the same thing.

I watched CNBC not CNN. It's the middle class that will get hammered by Obamacare as Romney pointed out how the small busineeses are dropping health care. I'm surprised Romney didn't point out how Obama and Pelosi let their own people opt out of Obamacare!!!!!!!!!!

Rubio just said the reason Obama was dominated is that he never had to face tough questions. The White House media won't ask them.
Probably so. Romney smoked him like a hot potato and could have been far crueler. My better half had to continually remind that would have been a poor tactic. Overall, happy with the performance tonight and the "swing" states (CO, VA, FL, etc) should clearly see the light now.

Romney won as you guys have already stated which surprises me because I thought Obama would have been the clear winner. I say that because I was never that impressed with Romney during the republican debates. Anyhow, I was very happy and pleased with what I saw from Romney tonight.

The debate seems to have helped Romney's cause with the undecided voters which is all that really matters. Even CNN can't cover their bases and all the coorespondents (besides Carville) are conceding to Romney. CBS also ran a poll with undecided voters that has a 2-1 lead in Romney's favor. Will be a gross injustice if he doesn't get voted. This debate is exactly what we needed. I hope every undecided voter can see the light now.

I don't care for Romney but he's alot better than Obama! Romney looked straight ay Obama when he was listening and talking. Obama looked too scared to look Romney in the eyes when talking to him and when listening, he just kept either looking down or looking at the mod.. lol

Dennis Miller said, "Obama better hope that a Kicked Ass is covered under Obamacare."

More Dennis Miller - "Romney is stomping him like a NARC at a biker rally."

Aaaahahahaha. Watching MSNBC is like going to USC and Michigan boards after a loss. LOVE IT! Where's SCIntrigue???