OFFICIAL: ND v. FSU

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

according to ESPN this game is December 29 at 5:30 PM, on ESPN. does this mean it will not be on any other network?

in Canada we don't get ESPN. :(

there are other sports networks in Canada that have played college football, so I'm hoping/wondering if it will be on one of them. maybe The Score.

I would really hate to have to watch ANOTHER game on some crappy stream online.

according to ESPN this game is December 29 at 5:30 PM, on ESPN. does this mean it will not be on any other network?

there are other sports networks in Canada that have played college football, so I'm hoping/wondering if it will be on one of them. maybe The Score.

It will be on ESPN, the original.

twitter @BGI_DanMurphy Dan Murphy. Covering Notre Dame football and hockey for Blue & Gold Illustrated

apparently Brian Kelly has/had a press conference.

-Tommy Rees will start the bowl game.

-Stephon Tuitt has be cleared to begin practicing.

-Riddick will play RB in the bowl game, "against one of the toughest run defenses in the country"

not surprised to see Rees starting.

It's definitely NOT on TSN or TSN2...

http://www.tsn2.com/ncaa/feature/?id=352

Only hope is that The Score picks it up...

Just shot a friend who works at The Score an email to find out if they got the rights to it...

And a quick response to my statement that TSN/TSN2 didn't have it on their bowl schedule: "then we probably have it, I think we have 12 games but I don't have a sked with me. Can message you Tuesday..."

So likely that they have it...

Edited by Rocketsan

I doubt it will be on any of the Sportsnet channels in Canada.

I'm not sure if this channel is available on what packages, but on Bell Expressvu I have a channel 413 called CBSSN. the only time I have really looked at this channel on the guide is Saturdays and it always had on college football games. it was almost always lesser known teams/games, but on this specific day if there are no other games maybe this channel could carry the game.

I doubt it will be on any of the Sportsnet channels in Canada.

I'm not sure if this channel is available on what packages, but on Bell Expressvu I have a channel 413 called CBSSN. the only time I have really looked at this channel on the guide is Saturdays and it always had on college football games. it was almost always lesser known teams/games, but on this specific day if there are no other games maybe this channel could carry the game.

Um, that's the CBS College Sports channel so no, they won't have an ESPN game...

twitter @BGI_DanMurphy Dan Murphy. Covering Notre Dame football and hockey for Blue & Gold Illustrated

apparently Brian Kelly has/had a press conference.

-Tommy Rees will start the bowl game.

-Stephon Tuitt has be cleared to begin practicing.

-Riddick will play RB in the bowl game, "against one of the toughest run defenses in the country"

not surprised to see Rees starting.

Rees?? Really?? Shit.

Just got the bad news...here's The Score's schedule:

St. Petersburg Bowl Tuesday December 20th 8PM

Poinsettia Bowl Wednesday December 21st 8PM

Las Vegas Bowl Thursday December 22nd 8PM

Independence Bowl Monday December 26th 5PM

Little Caesars Bowl Tuesday December 27th 4:30PM

Belk Bowl Tuesday December 27th 8PM

Military Bowl Wednesday December 28th 4:30PM

Holiday Bowl Wednesday December 28th 8PM

Pinstripe Bowl Friday December 30th 3:20PM

AutoZone Liberty Saturday December 31st 3:30PM

Chick-fil-A Bowl Saturday December 31st 7:30PM

Gator Bowl Monday January 2nd 1PM

that totally sucks!

you would think Canadian sports satellite something would realize that even though Notre Dame is American they are still popular in Canada, and somewhere the game will be picked up.

could be big ratings for whoever gets it.

on Saturdays when Notre Dame plays there is always one channel that is subscription(or something) on PPV maybe? with a lot of other games as well. this channel should have it, but I wonder if this will be an option to order just this game or if this has to be ordered as part of a package.