How's hockey been doing?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, long time lurker, finally decided to join. I wouldnt worry about it to much guys. The team usually comes up big in the big games, as tonight, when the offense was down, Pearce came up big and other times when Pearce is off his game the offense gets the job done. They seem to be getting chances but just arent able to bury the opportunities. They had many chances in the 1st period to extend the lead, as well and the 2nd and 3rd periods. Im excited for the ccha semi's next week, lets all enjoy the ride.

What you said is true, however that lack of capitalizing on opportunities is what hurt us in the split with Michigan and Ohio State. In the game on Fri, we got out played in the 2nd and 3rd. Against good teams, we won't be able to do that.

Guest irish24

yup FSN detroit i believe. true they do need to work on capitalizing on their opportunities. They were also facing a desperate team in UNO which was facing the end of the season if they lose. Anyways, thanks for the welcome guys.

Guest irish24

thanks mcdougal, yeah big hockey fan here, the hawks are my hometown team. glad to see the irish make a run to the national championship last year, hopefully this year it ends with them winning the final game. I believe they can do it, their defense is outstanding along with a great goaltender.

yup FSN detroit i believe. true they do need to work on capitalizing on their opportunities. They were also facing a desperate team in UNO which was facing the end of the season if they lose. Anyways, thanks for the welcome guys.

Is this a normal channel on Direct TV or Dish Network?

Is this a normal channel on Direct TV or Dish Network?

Yes it is depending on what part of the country you're in. I live in the west coast and get Fox Sports West 1 and 2 so all the local games are there. If you get the 250 channels on Dish, Fox Sports (insert region here) comes with that.