How's hockey been doing?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND hockey has been doing awesome - six straight wins!

They start the 2nd round CCHA playoffs against Neb-Omaha Fri. the 13th at 7:35 at home.

today, 3/12, a memorial service is being held for hockey broadcaster, Mike Lockert.

edit: oops - Fanatic beat me to it!

Edited by Sligo

Those games are a blast. As the girls pointed out, we came out hot. But we were off our game in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. LOL. Our passing really fell apart, however we had 6 or 7 great opportunities in the 2nd...none of which went in. The refs really botched a couple of penalties though. Overall, our guys were bigger, faster, and WAY better than theirs. Playoff game 2 tomorrow night. I had tickets, but had to give them up as we have another obligation. OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Guest irishrick

i hope the irish do well but they will get the big challenge from the any TEAM:p from HOCKEY EAST, :pGO IRISH

ND sweeps the second round series in 2 games. Pearce was amazing!

final score 1-0.

I, unfortunately couldn't be at the game tonight (even though I had tickets ugh :mad:) but I have a couple concerns. Having gone to the game last night...we looked pretty bad in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. Reading the box score tonight, I see we got out shot 13-4 in the 3rd quarter. That causes concern to me because we seem off a bit. Last night, minus the first quarter, we couldn't pass, we couldn't get the power play going, we couldn't shoot, we turned it over. I'm just saying...as good as these guys are, they need to step it up a notch if they're going to go deep.

Guest irish24

First off, long time lurker, finally decided to join. I wouldnt worry about it to much guys. The team usually comes up big in the big games, as tonight, when the offense was down, Pearce came up big and other times when Pearce is off his game the offense gets the job done. They seem to be getting chances but just arent able to bury the opportunities. They had many chances in the 1st period to extend the lead, as well and the 2nd and 3rd periods. Im excited for the ccha semi's next week, lets all enjoy the ride.