Darrin Walls

Guest Champion10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I follow the lfree links the posters here provide and information gleaned, I am alerted to news by Pals from Fla to Chicago and get red flagged from 7 ND fan sites have two contacts on campus, read the Observer and Vermin.

I have NO other sport except ND Football. I do not even follow ND Basketball etc. Hope we win but those sports bore me.

I mean inregarding recruiting those paid sites like Rivals etc whis is unaffordable anyway. I feel they tend to pump air into the tires of certain kids, ignore GPA quite a bit, give wrong often conflicting heights, weights and time. All of which I have posted is a problem in guaging a kids future sucess in college ball previously here.

There are those who specialize in following recruits or have a knack for statistics.

Once confirmed and in at ND then the bio printed with stats it's open house. :) Things I found about the recruits have been printed openly at various other sites and I simply pass them on as open information if a reader has not yet stumbled upon it. I didn't and don't consider my mentioning all other ND sites seem to consider Walls a ND lock as real news. I posted 'heresay' certainly not paid "insider information."

I will simply stay off posting on this recruiting board.

:(

I did make an error or so and did an :oops:

So :oops: Guys.

Guest domehead

SIr, you keep postin' what you post...you have an obvious heated passion for the IRISH ...as do we all...you post because you know or you want to know..that is crucial. I read every post you write because of the same reasons..you my friend are a very big part of this site. I would like to do you a favor...hold on....Twaaaaaaang...(oh sorry snatchy) ....heh heh heh I didnt see you sitting there...GO IRISH

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Yeah, no kidding Domehead. Sir John, I don't think anyone was being serious, they were just bustin' your chops a bit. I find your posts to be very entertaining, and full of enthusiasm. :D

Promised not to post but couldn't pass this up even taking a shot at myself

Entertaining? The last time I was called entertaining was my Honeymoon.

But unfortunately I quickly ran out of Imitations of stars, jokes sang bad, couldn't tune my guitar, and unbroken things to juggle."

Guest domehead

Ok sir...I must draw the line with singing and bad jokes...remember who I work with every stinkin' day...which I might add that I picked the wrong day to stop sniffin' glue...

• 4 years later...

YES! We got Darrin Walls! Congratulations on 733 posts Sir John!!!!!

I had to bring this one up. Just so the new guys could see how few people were posting back in the stone age when Old Bear was still a cub! :)

Also, this icon wasn't available then either! :llama: