Favorite Player/Player Most Rooting for in 2024

Do you guys have a favorite player or a player you can't help but root for in 2024?

For me its Jadarian Price.  Dude is so smooth when he runs, and I see star written all over him.  I call him Smooth P.  Looking forward to big things from that young man this season.

Interested to hear from you all.

GO IRISH!

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

I’m going to cheat a bit here, but wanted to do one for offense, defense, and special teams.

Offense: Eli Raridon

Defense: Josh Burnham

Special Teams: Jordan Faison

Raridon has been super snake bitten, but his body type and catch radius reminds me of Eifert. I think he could be that good!

Burnham just has a nose for the ball, and is smart. He also reminds me of Drew White, whom also wore 40.

We already know what Faison did going from two sport PWO, to top receiver, so I believe he can be dynamic as a punt returner.

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Leprechaun 1

Offense: Love- can Denbrock utilize him correctly. We messed up on tyree. I want that 1000 yard combo runner receiver.

Defense - Sneed- potiential needs to match production

Special teams- Bryce YOUNG that kid has a wingspan block us a few kicks, change a game or 2 before you even have the strength to play  lots of defensive snaps

• Flames 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Leprechaun 1

On 3/29/2024 at 5:35 PM, Baldy said:

I’m going to cheat a bit here, but wanted to do one for offense, defense, and special teams.

Offense: Eli Raridon

Defense: Josh Burnham

Special Teams: Jordan Faison

Raridon has been super snake bitten, but his body type and catch radius reminds me of Eifert. I think he could be that good!

Burnham just has a nose for the ball, and is smart. He also reminds me of Drew White, whom also wore 40.

We already know what Faison did going from two sport PWO, to top receiver, so I believe he can be dynamic as a punt returner.

Josh Burnham would be my second choice.  Love watching that dude play.  He is always around the ball

• Flames 1
  • Leprechaun 1

On Defense, Jack Kiser is a guy I have a ton of respect for. He’s not the most physically gifted, but he gets the most out of what he has and he’s always giving it everything he has. 

Offense: I’d like to see Deion Colzie rip it up this season. He’s had some bad luck with injuries and he’s stayed at ND throughout, especially when it seemed like everyone was jumping ship recently.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 3

6 hours ago, jimbo said:

On Defense, Jack Kiser is a guy I have a ton of respect for. He’s not the most physically gifted, but he gets the most out of what he has and he’s always giving it everything he has. 

Offense: I’d like to see Deion Colzie rip it up this season. He’s had some bad luck with injuries and he’s stayed at ND throughout, especially when it seemed like everyone was jumping ship recently.

Nice choices for sure.  Would love to see Kiser benefit, NFL stock wise, for his decision to come back.  Colzie is a favorite of my son so I will take the "I told you so" from him all day long if he helps the team win some games this season!

• Heart 1

I think Sneed on defense because there is a lot of pressure on the guy due to him being a 5* prospect coming in. He has all the physical talent you need for an elite player, just needs to get the mental part down.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1
  • Cheers 1

On 4/3/2024 at 10:13 PM, NDhoosier said:

I think Sneed on defense because there is a lot of pressure on the guy due to him being a 5* prospect coming in. He has all the physical talent you need for an elite player, just needs to get the mental part down.

I agree.  The kid is a start waiting to explode but for some reason hasnt gotten there.

On 4/10/2024 at 7:10 AM, InLikeFlynn said:

I agree.  The kid is a start waiting to explode but for some reason hasnt gotten there.

With what’s being reported here, hopefully it will be this season!

IMG_2024.jpeg

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

I'm rooting for Price and Love to be an effective 1-2 punch.  

A lot to like about this team with so many great kids in this cast!

Darker horses I'm rooting for:

D- Devan Houston (Burnham always, too).

O- Cam Williams (Colzie too).

• Flames 1