Stuckey - Wild rumor from Bleacher Report poster

I was hesitant to post this since it seems super outlandish but hell, you never know these days. A couple of posters claiming that Stuckey was caught smoking weed with players. Rumor is that he was dismissed and the players that he was with were dismissed by being allowed to hit the portal.  Again, I have zero to back it up and think it is very unlikely but being that so many WR left at the same time made ponder a bit. 

34 minutes ago, Hickory23 said:

I was hesitant to post this since it seems super outlandish but hell, you never know these days. A couple of posters claiming that Stuckey was caught smoking weed with players. Rumor is that he was dismissed and the players that he was with were dismissed by being allowed to hit the portal.  Again, I have zero to back it up and think it is very unlikely but being that so many WR left at the same time made ponder a bit. 

If this is actually true, that would be crazy! 😳

I am not a fan of rumors...especially when they are fueled with a lot of butthurt.

I feel like MF would have said something to make it clear to players and recruits that the firing was justified and something that had to be done (not the details...just something like citing team rules or ethics or conduct detrimental to the team).

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, mcgov12 said:

My grandmother, a devout Catholic (and the family, including me and my brothers all being altar boys) whenever she used to bring up that whole priests touching kids thing, I would tell her I would corner the priests first and touch them to establish my dominance. She did not appreciate the humor

Everyone knows you pee on them to establish dominance…

• Laughing Leprechaun 4

5 hours ago, irishwavend said:

Folks on campus tend to know the things that go on that never get reported.  Hell, I saw some players doing stuff like that regularly back in my day when we went over to Turtle Creek.

I don't get the reference. Turtle Creek, as in the PA. town outside of Pittsburgh - Leon Hart's home town? Or is there a neighborhood near ND by that name?