Who’s your guy

Who is your number 1 guy this week that has to step up?

No polls. Pick your guy and tell us why. 

Mine. Riley Mills. Tired of the talk. He’s a big guy. This line needs an anchor and someone to look to to provide pressure and that guy when they need a stop. 

Mills I’m looking at you. Show the world who you are!  Statement game. If you want that dollar next year in the draft this is the time to do it! 

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, 97domer said:

Maybe not the "top 1", but the O-Line. If the O-line plays well, then Hartman and Estime will have the impact we need on the game. 

Man I like all of these but I have to go with my man @97domer  The O-Line needs to play its best game.  If they do...Estime will produce.   If they do...Hartman will have time and will shred the OSU D.  If they do--The WR's and TE's will find open spaces.    The offense will feed off of what the Oline can do.

• Heart 1
  • Leprechaun 1

All great picks.  Mills came to mind right away.  D-line unit in general needs to factor heavily.  Hope we have Rubio back.  Great call on Golden - play calling needs to be dialed in both sides.

But assuming we come to play, slow their run game, and they have to air it out, I'll take the edge rushers to be the game changers.  So Jordan Botelho is my guy.  He finally takes center stage Saturday (with help from JJB), and he needs to show like never before.

If ND rattles McCord, I like our chances!

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

I’ve never played so I have all my eligibility… grades are ok, and I have an average first step.

But what I really bring to the field are intangibles.  Lots of intangibles.

Just Average all around. Won’t do sir. Step your game up! Lol

I'll go with Jordan Bothelho. If he steps up and starts wreaking havoc....I like our chances.

Also, this should be a big game for the OSU transfer, Javontae Jean-Baptiste. He's gotta be pumped for this one.

I'm not so worried about Al Golden's D. So far this season, ND hasn't really been seriously tested. I'm guessing he hasn't shown all his different blitz packages just yet.

• Heart 1