If it ain’t broke, don’t Rees it!

27 minutes ago, irishwavend said:

Rees should not be our head coach.  Parker is such a better OC because he isn’t waiting for any little excuse to go all in on passing.  Rees is like a new kid playing video game football who wants to pick a pass play every single down.  Parker is using our talent all levels effectively by keeping it balanced.

If we hire Rees as head coach, the school has a fundamental problem in general at that point.  Either way, it doesn’t matter…Freeman is here for a very long time

The coaching talent tree at ND is too watered down at this point, I agree if we were to take Rees as an HC it would be a tacit acceptance of mediocrity. 

FWIW, I like Hartline for the OSU job. I don't care for OSU in general, and there is something about Ryan Day I just don't like. It may just be an RBF thing but he reminds me a lot of Shaw with that sour look on his face. I accept that my dislike of him is irrational, and also that I know myself well enough to know I am happy to carry my irrational dislike with me.

• Cheers 1