Strength Coach Matt Balis Resigns

30 minutes ago, Baldy said:

I’m totally kidding, of course. Sorry. 😜

I was wondering where you had been @NYGoldenDomer! Good to see you back online! 😁

Sorry Michael Caine GIF
I got caught up hard with the New York Rangers'(hockey) disastrous playoff exit and the ensuing madness that occurred with the fallout from that on the Rangers board that I also frequent.  Then I had a 3 week vacation at the end of June/beginning of July and had to catch up on everything I missed.  I finally did that and now I will be back here full time again.  Good to be back.  

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Sorry Michael Caine GIF
I got caught up hard with the New York Rangers'(hockey) disastrous playoff exit and the ensuing madness that occurred with the fallout from that on the Rangers board that I also frequent.  Then I had a 3 week vacation at the end of June/beginning of July and had to catch up on everything I missed.  I finally did that and now I will be back here full time again.  Good to be back.  

Major League Baseball Dancing GIF by MLB

• Laughing Leprechaun 2

18 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Sorry Michael Caine GIF
I got caught up hard with the New York Rangers'(hockey) disastrous playoff exit and the ensuing madness that occurred with the fallout from that on the Rangers board that I also frequent.  Then I had a 3 week vacation at the end of June/beginning of July and had to catch up on everything I missed.  I finally did that and now I will be back here full time again.  Good to be back.  

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

• Laughing Leprechaun 1