0 days until Kickoff

Will I be able to stop myself from posting 100 days in a row..  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Can I avoid posting each day for 100 days?

• No way.
    • Maybe
    • Faith can stop if he wants too. But he doesn't want too.

10 hours ago, Mike said:

@FaithInIrish Forever, I love the format you decided to go with for the countdown to this season. It's a great variety of content and I genuinely look forward to checking out the updates when I see a new post. Thanks for doing this.

Its a combination of the countdown and my experience helping with "Retweets 4 the Twitterless" There are posts on twitter everyday that don't quite make a thread but are interesting when read together. I don't know what to call it but it works.

• Heart 1

48 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Its a combination of the countdown and my experience helping with "Retweets 4 the Twitterless" There are posts on twitter everyday that don't quite make a thread but are interesting when read together. I don't know what to call it but it works.

The countdown to the season thread is perfect. It's constant activity during the slow period and you're not limited to player numbers. Lots of wiggle room for creativity and types of posts to include. This thread has a chance to hit 50,000 views by the time it ends. 🔥

• Heart 2