2023 NFL Draft Discussion and Notre Dame Draft Tracker

54 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Bears fans!

Did you want Darnell Wright or someone else?

Bears fan here, Faith. They definitely need help on the OL. I’m fine with this pick although I don’t really know the strengths of the available OL prospects. Putting my ‘faith’ in the bears brain trust on this one…. Bears brain trust - is that an oxymoron???

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Bears fan here, Faith. They definitely need help on the OL. I’m fine with this pick although I don’t really know the strengths of the available OL prospects. Putting my ‘faith’ in the bears brain trust on this one…. Bears brain trust - is that an oxymoron???

The experts liked it. We're in the same boat as I don't know the diference between like Campbell, Wright and the next guy!

23 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

21. Quenton Johnston- Chargers

What do you think @Baldy?

I’m good with a WR for now.  I saw Nelson play, and he had a very good season with TCU in 2022.  Keenan Allen and Mike Williams are getting up there in age, and Palmer and Carter are good, but not great.  Having another weapon for Herbert could make a good offense great!

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Mike said:

It's draft day! If you have an NFL team, which draft eligible ND players do you want on your squad?

For me, it's the Panthers. If they land Foskey or Mayer with pick #39, I would be thrilled. Switching to a 3-4 this year, EDGE is probably their biggest need after QB (Please be Bryce).

👀 Hope is still alive. There's a legitimate chance Tremble and Mayer are in the same locker room for at least preseason.

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Jersey Irish said:

Teams who passed on Mayer will regret that decision. He is the next Travis Kelce, not Kincaid.

I think Carolina's next target is BJ Ojulari, but if he's gone and Mayer is still there, it would be hard to pass up. Not the biggest need on the team, but Mayer would be a huge piece for a rookie QB.