Game Thread - #10 Notre Dame at NC State (9/9/23)

Just now, FaithInIrish Forever said:

ND played its worse offensive Quarter of the year as they bliitzed us out of cover 1

Awesome part. Our defense played cover 1 too and we were better.

I love that there’s a sense of calm in Freeman that this delay is a good thing

2 minutes ago, jessemoore97 said:

Thanks.  My wife says I should be a counselor after I retire, in hopefully 7 years, because I can talk to people so good.  I said no way, at least they give me a gun as an officer lol.

I'm just glad after 20+ years I am finally off the streets and semi-retired. Still doing hit and run investigations part-time though but mostly in an office. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, jessemoore97 said:

Yeah our spring was dry after April, and killed fishing this summer with water levels down.  Suspect the arsons, err forest fires from "climate change" had a bit to do with it.  It was hazy alot since May through July.

Yeah, climate change sucks! We got a Tornado in late June here in Highlands Ranch, CO, and even one in Manitou Springs, CO, which is in the mountains and right next to Pikes Peak! Just insane!

Yeah other than my six year stint in plain clothes on nights, I've been patrol.  Going to days was a good thing for me especially after my wife's medical stuff from last year.  It was time for me though.  Guys gave me shot telling me not to alarmed by the orange balk of fire in the sky when I came over to days last winter.  Everyone asks how I like days too, less domestics and drunks is nice, and I don't squint to read street signs and house numbers as much either.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

They know Hartman's a Better Drew Pyne with more movement skills. But NC State said our  dealbreaker is Estime running all over us up the middle.. As you saw Thomas had a 1 on 1 outside. So they have to contine finding the 1 on 1 outside and Price could have a very big game

Totally agree, time to see the wideouts get some separation and make some plays today (weather pending)

• Flames 1