Notre Dame Blue-Gold Game Thread (4/22/2023)

Just now, Charlietweeder said:

Gotta watch with measured enthusiasm and measured skepticism….basically a glorified two-hand touch scrimmage. 

Real takeaway would be Buchner looks like he still struggles and Hartman more polished….Greathouse actually catches the ball. 

great post.. agreed 100 percent.

Nice little break to have some Notre Dame Football for a day. Looking forward to the season but we have a nice summer to go through that I am looking forward to as well. Once I get enough sun and warmth, I'll be ready for a great season!

• Heart 2

Just now, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Great live guys we'll go back to regular thread mode now. Did you like the live? I did.

Thanks for enabling it this morning and this was a good test. If there was anything that glitched let me know and I'll take a look, but I think we have a nice chat/thread hybrid figured out for the season 🙌

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Thanks for enabling it this morning and this was a good test. If there was anything that glitched let me know and I'll take a look, but I think we have a nice chat/thread hybrid figured out for the season 🙌

Loved it! Good job Mike!

• Heart 1