'23 AZ OL Elijah Paige Decommits

From what I read and heard on podcasts, some recruiting gurus and the ND staff feel that Paige is as good as Freeling.  Not sure I agree but nobody cares what I think.  He's really big but I am not sure he matches Freeling's quickness.

• Heart 2

On 6/10/2022 at 8:48 PM, 4thand1 said:

From what I read and heard on podcasts, some recruiting gurus and the ND staff feel that Paige is as good as Freeling.  Not sure I agree but nobody cares what I think.  He's really big but I am not sure he matches Freeling's quickness.

Listen to the most recent II podcast and you will hear this again and more detail. They feel Paige is a dude equal to or better than Freeling.

28 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Listen to the most recent II podcast and you will hear this again and more detail. They feel Paige is a dude equal to or better than Freeling.

I just don’t agree with them on that. I hope to they prove me wrong. I love HH I think he will continue do an amazing job, but Freeling makes other big athletic freaks look small. Maybe they will be a better group or they play better as a team but Monroe is a different level then all them individually speaking.

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, cali_domer said:

USC is all in on big boy football. I just hope we're not in for another Pete Carroll type of matchups with USC soon. 

I would it’s not a hope that we don’t have those matchup it’s are forgone conclusion that it will happen until Freeman can prove he can coach. Have to imagine that Recruiting has gotten a lot harder for him after the first couple weeks of the season. 

Maybe Big can calm those concerns but I would bet Paige won’t be the last to decommit this year.