Transfer targets

All time #1: Equanimous St Brown. It’s unbeatable

I'm an 80s kid, so anything with a "Rambo" reference gets extra points with me. ESB is top-5, however. Osiris and Amon-Ra are top-10. If I had another child, I would email John Brown for name suggestions.

I hope Rambo really is in play.

Come on..... Michael Stonebreaker! One of ours!

Let's steer this thread back on track:

Georgia sophomore CB Tyrique Stevenson and Northwestern redshirt junior CB Cameron Ruiz entered the transfer portal.

Given our secondary we should be on both on them.

Stevenson (6'2/200) was a 4- star and the co-winner of the team's Defensive Newcomer of the Year award in 2019 and was a key cog in this year's secondary. Ruiz has been a fixture on the Wildcats defense for the last three season.

Georgia sophomore CB Tyrique Stevenson and Northwestern redshirt junior CB Cameron Ruiz entered the transfer portal.

Stevenson (6'2/200) was a 4- star and the co-winner of the team's Defensive Newcomer of the Year award in 2019 and was a key cog in this year's secondary. Ruiz has been a fixture on the Wildcats defense for the last three season.

Yes please, know of any potential Cincinnati guys who would follow coach over here?

Great info as always Jersey - thanks - our St. Peter's Prep defenders contributed some good play this year - hats off to the Marauders.

Ex-Bergen County