Transfer portal names to know?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet. I'd like to see Russ Yeast considered at safety. IMO, none of the current QBs are what ND needs. After the new year action should pick up in general for transfers.

Is Jarrett Guarantano an option. I still firmly believe BK would be really successful if he had a truest talk qb in his system.

I'm a Drew Pyne guy right now. What do you think of Drew?

I like everything about drew pyne except for his small size. he has a quick release, he's an accurate passer and he's a good athlete, what worries me is that he's 5'11 with 6'6 OL and he has a small build. if drew pyne was 6'2 and 210lbs. i'd feel real good about him.

Is Jarrett Guarantano an option. I still firmly believe BK would be really successful if he had a truest talk qb in his system.

Aaaaahahahahaha. That guy throws so many touchdown passes. The only problem is that it's to the other team... I did think there was going to be a UT player we could use in the portal, but the team has an improper benefits problem, so I wouldn't take a single player from Tennessee.

Aaaaahahahahaha. That guy throws so many touchdown passes. The only problem is that it's to the other team... I did think there was going to be a UT player we could use in the portal, but the team has an improper benefits problem, so I wouldn't take a single player from Tennessee.

Maybe you’re looking at the wrong guy. His career td vs int’s is 38-17.

We have better receivers and an offensive line too. He also has been playing against the SEC all his career. I’m just saying. He would be one I would have to take a looong look at.

I have no idea what these kids grades are so I have no idea if they are truly an option.

Athlete-Mark-Antony Richards from Auburn

DT-Netori Johnson Georgia

DT-Coynis Miller Auburn

SDE-Brandon Taylor PSU

WDE-Drew Jordan Duke

WR-Dylan Wright ATM

WR-John Dunmore PSU

WR-Marcus Fleming Nebraska

Just some that I happened to see in the transfer portal.

Maybe you’re looking at the wrong guy. His career td vs int’s is 38-17.

We have better receivers and an offensive line too. He also has been playing against the SEC all his career. I’m just saying. He would be one I would have to take a looong look at.

I thought you were honestly saying this as a joke. He's 75% of the reason Tennessee is horrible. He's horrible. I mean, if you want to continue the trend of qbs who won't get us where we want to be, then yes, by all means.... I mean, Kentucky was HORRIBLE and the guy threw two pick sixes and it should've been more. He's among the worst qbs in football.

Here's a sample of his work (where he got benched)...and it sounds like I'm harping on Kentucky, but this is par for the course with this guy:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30132634/tennessee-jarrett-guarantano-benched-throwing-two-pick-sixes-kentucky

I thought you were honestly saying this as a joke. He's 75% of the reason Tennessee is horrible. He's horrible. I mean, if you want to continue the trend of qbs who won't get us where we want to be, then yes, by all means.... I mean, Kentucky was HORRIBLE and the guy threw two pick sixes and it should've been more. He's among the worst qbs in football.

Here's a sample of his work (where he got benched)...and it sounds like I'm harping on Kentucky, but this is par for the course with this guy:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30132634/tennessee-jarrett-guarantano-benched-throwing-two-pick-sixes-kentucky

I’ll be honest and say I haven’t watch one speck of a Tennessee game in probably 5 years. I’m strictly going off numbers and where he played. Which didn’t look bad. Now he could be just a bad game manager I don’t know. But we were trying to recycle a guys who was almost missing a leg and hasn’t played ingest will be two years and another guy who was a head case at Michigan who may only want to play for his daddy. Not a lot of great options out there...

I like everything about drew pyne except for his small size. he has a quick release, he's an accurate passer and he's a good athlete, what worries me is that he's 5'11 with 6'6 OL and he has a small build. if drew pyne was 6'2 and 210lbs. i'd feel real good about him.

Is there a reason that Kelly keeps recruiting short QBs?

I'm a Drew Pyne guy right now. What do you think of Drew?

4 inches taller with more weight and sure. Need his football IQ/savy on Clark's body.

EDIT:

Bingo, didn't see that post

I’ll be honest and say I haven’t watch one speck of a Tennessee game in probably 5 years. I’m strictly going off numbers and where he played. Which didn’t look bad. Now he could be just a bad game manager I don’t know. But we were trying to recycle a guys who was almost missing a leg and hasn’t played ingest will be two years and another guy who was a head case at Michigan who may only want to play for his daddy. Not a lot of great options out there...

I agree. I was actually shocked at his numbers when I went and looked, because they aren’t bad, but the dude just doesn’t have “it.” You know those guys that have the x factor? He has the anti-x factor. Poor guy...

Also, I’ve been anti-transfer at qb. We need to develop our own guys, so no one-legged pirates from UCF for me. Just my personal opinion, though.

But hes not. And he doesnt have the strongest arm either. Thats a bad combination