Mayor Pete

Pool is very liberal minded. Styx is libertarian.

Owen isn't self described alt right though, after all what exactly is alt right? Nor does he believe the earth is flat, he's open to discussing ideas. He does believe the moon landing was faked. Regardless his comedy is funny as hell. I highly recommend his video about how to not get killed by your wife.

in the US) an ideological grouping associated with extreme conservative or reactionary viewpoints, characterized by a rejection of mainstream politics and by the use of online media to disseminate deliberately controversial content.

The mood landing wasn’t fake, the earth isn’t flat either.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the US) an ideological grouping associated with extreme conservative or reactionary viewpoints, characterized by a rejection of mainstream politics and by the use of online media to disseminate deliberately controversial content.

The mood landing wasn’t fake, the earth isn’t flat either.

The reason I mentioned what is alt right, people have different definitions. Kinda like calling everyone Hitler. Who is actually Hitler? Mitt Romney was literally Hitler in 2012, now Trump is literally Hitler. What's the definition of extreme conservative and reactionary viewpoints? I'm old enough to remember plenty of pro life, pro 2A, and anti-illegal immigration, family values types since forever. Is it controversial to have a long form discussion about any of these issues in the public forum or on the net?

BTW I never said moon landing was fake or the Earth was flat, just summing up Owen currently.

I see that you added. My argument still solidly stands that the liberal outlets have covered every bit and more of those two and others. As I mentioned from reading those news sources, who may just be reporting what the congresswomen are legislating, its enough for me and others to have concern without ever listening/reading a conservative news source like FOX.

Now the $64,000 question is whether the MSM(including FOX) constantly keeps them in the conversation, similar to Trump, just because it's click bait and outrage sells for both sides in MSM. Then the answer is solidly yes.

I don’t think any other outlet mentioned her 3000 times in 2 weeks. I could be wrong, seriously doubt it. While I do not have actual numbers on that I do know that 44% of democrats have never heard of her and only 29% of republicans in a recent poll. I guess we will just agree to disagree on this topic. :usa:

Steve King is not my representative either. I haven't followed him much. He said some unPC things, and was widely/universally renounced for them.

unPC things... lol.

I thought this thread was about Mayor Pete? Smart guy, won't win though.