Miles Boykin to NFL

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">☘️☘️☘️ <a href="https://t.co/wE4gu61hlI">pic.twitter.com/wE4gu61hlI</a></p>— Miles Boykin (@MBoykin814) <a href="

">January 6, 2019</a></blockquote>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think he lacks speed to create separation, this was evident in the Clemson game.

Great hands and a big body but IMO this is a positive since it allows for a younger guy with more speed to get his targets.

Time for Kevin Austin to be our Justyn Ross.

We will miss his hands for sure, but I think the backward to go forward statement is correct.

We need some speed on the outside to open things up.

We definitely will miss his ability to make plays, though.

Yeah as much as I'd like to have him, it seems like the decision was made because he felt like he had done what he could at ND like Josh Adams last year.

Josh went undrafted but his work ethic got him on the Eagles practice squad and they had an injury so he's now in the NFL Playoffs as a rotation running back.

So as long as Miles keeps working he'll find a spot.

Degree in hand, mission accomplished.

Absolutely! I just think if he could work on his speed and gain some muscle, he could be something special. Right now I believe he's a slightly above average wide receiver. He'll get a chance in the NFL though and he has his degree.

He is way more talented then Alzie IMO , as well as more productive and reliable. He has a good shot at the #3 or 4 receiver on some NFL team,,,,His size and hands will to a degree offset what he lacks in top end speed. If as you guys say he has his degree then this was an obvious choice and the correct one.

aloha

I think this is good for both ND and Boykin. Boykin has his degree and probably can't improve his stock too much by coming back Plus, it's not a terribly talented class. Should be a Day 3 selection unless he blows up the combine.

For ND, I agree with the assessment that they need to add speed on the outside, and they have a few young guys that should fill in admirably. Give me Austin all day long. I don't see the WR missing a beat next year.

I think this is good for both ND and Boykin. Boykin has his degree and probably can't improve his stock too much by coming back Plus, it's not a terribly talented class. Should be a Day 3 selection unless he blows up the combine.

For ND, I agree with the assessment that they need to add speed on the outside, and they have a few young guys that should fill in admirably. Give me Austin all day long. I don't see the WR missing a beat next year.

I agree, I'm not saying he was told to go but with the quantity of receivers and it being tight next year with numbers my guess is he might not have been as strongly recruited as he could've been to stay.

Is a grad year at ND going to change that?

Ding Ding Ding. Get the paycheck now. He's always going to be a possession WR with no ability to seperate with his 40 time or his quick feet out of breaks so get it while he has a solid draft grade.