2018 ND Lacrosse

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there goes denver. Baptiste was only able to get half of the faceoffs so denver couldn't run their stalling offense, and gave up 15 goals. After watching that game, I doubt ND would have beaten albany, as their face-off guy, actually set a single season record for the most faceoffs ever, and as stated went head-to-head with Baptiste. IMO, they also have a slightly better offense than denver too, so it would have been a bad match-up for them.

Well, there goes denver. Baptiste was only able to get half of the faceoffs so denver couldn't run their stalling offense, and gave up 15 goals. After watching that game, I doubt ND would have beaten albany, as their face-off guy, actually set a single season record for the most faceoffs ever, and as stated went head-to-head with Baptiste. IMO, they also have a slightly better offense than denver too, so it would have been a bad match-up for them.

Think Albany cane beat Yale? Yale beat them in te regular season, one of only 2 losses.

Think Albany cane beat Yale? Yale beat them in te regular season, one of only 2 losses.

Not only did Yale beat them, but they pretty much dominated them. I will say that's the game that Connor Fields went down in and I think it deflated Albany. I really think this is the classic rematch that the team that lost the first game comes back and wins the second game.

Keys to the game:

Face-offs: Like most good teams, Yale has a pretty dominant fogo too. They actually won this match-up 13-8 in their first game. I think TD (Albany) comes in with something to prove and wins 60%

Goaltending: Yale has an inconsistent frosh. I expect Albany's goalie to play better.

Health: Connor Fields is not healthy. If he was, I think Albany wins this game easily. The fact that he's not probably makes this game close.

I think Albany wins by 2. I'll say 13-11.

Not only did Yale beat them, but they pretty much dominated them. I will say that's the game that Connor Fields went down in and I think it deflated Albany. I really think this is the classic rematch that the team that lost the first game comes back and wins the second game.

Keys to the game:

Face-offs: Like most good teams, Yale has a pretty dominant fogo too. They actually won this match-up 13-8 in their first game. I think TD (Albany) comes in with something to prove and wins 60%

Goaltending: Yale has an inconsistent frosh. I expect Albany's goalie to play better.

Health: Connor Fields is not healthy. If he was, I think Albany wins this game easily. The fact that he's not probably makes this game close.

I think Albany wins by 2. I'll say 13-11.

That's a heck of a pick there...LOL....

I will say...I have a bracket with my boys where this is the only pick I have missed so far...I have Duke beating Albany on it...So there's still that.:razz:

Duke vs. Yale tomorrow at 1:00.

Duke just looks like they are at another level right now. I will be absolutely shocked if they don't win it all.

Well...I am ultra shocked......Yale 100% shocked me. Duke was bigger, faster, stronger....Yale had better goalie play, and better overall team play. Definitely excited, as I hate Duke lacrosse!