ND vs Press Virginia (round of 32)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND doesn't make the elite 8 last year without them but ya I agree.

I'm not all that worried, Ryan can hit the 3 better than both. Not like Beachem even did anything on the boards especially for being so tall, he was soft and inconsistent.

I'm not sure that Gibbs and Pfleuger can pick up some slack though but we will see. Thank God Colson and Farrell are back. A nice rotation of bigs with Harvey, Geben, Burns and Mooney would be nice but you know Brey won't rotate that many guys.

I'm not all that worried, Ryan can hit the 3 better than both. Not like Beachem even did anything on the boards especially for being so tall, he was soft and inconsistent.

I'm not sure that Gibbs and Pfleuger can pick up some slack though but we will see. Thank God Colson and Farrell are back. A nice rotation of bigs with Harvey, Geben, Burns and Mooney would be nice but you know Brey won't rotate that many guys.

No doubt in my mind, ND will be a better team next year.

Colson....Really can't play any better. Huge for him to be back.

Farrell...Will only get better

Rex...Great improvement on his threes this year. Great D. Needs to work on his touch with lay-ups.

Gibbs....Truly the only one on the team that loves to take it to the hoop. Will work on his perimeter shooting and only get better.

Harvey....One of, if not the, highest recruit Brey has ever had. Good guard size, and should start from day 1. I believe he needs to start from day 1. Show the elite recruits you can come in and play.

Ryan...Total improvement...Does he come back?

Geben...Improved as the year went on, not much of a ceiling here...

Burns and Mooney....should develop some and give some time...

Torres...IMO, really just not very good. Slow and no offense at all...Don't think he needs to come back, but whatever..

No doubt in my mind, ND will be a better team next year.

Colson....Really can't play any better. Huge for him to be back.

Farrell...Will only get better

Rex...Great improvement on his threes this year. Great D. Needs to work on his touch with lay-ups.

Gibbs....Truly the only one on the team that loves to take it to the hoop. Will work on his perimeter shooting and only get better.

Harvey....One of, if not the, highest recruit Brey has ever had. Good guard size, and should start from day 1. I believe he needs to start from day 1. Show the elite recruits you can come in and play.

Ryan...Total improvement...Does he come back?

Geben...Improved as the year went on, not much of a ceiling here...

Burns and Mooney....should develop some and give some time...

Torres...IMO, really just not very good. Slow and no offense at all...Don't think he needs to come back, but whatever..

I think the Canadian could be the sleeper though if he plays Imo.