Our Soon to be President is a Russian Spy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it has been proven to be fake news and CNN is taking a hit for it.

Please link where it has been confirmed that the contents of the document are false or ture yet - absolutely nothing has been confirmed by anybody. Don't quote Clapper as his statement does not say this, just that it was not leaked by US intelligence.

CNN also did not release the report. They released the evidence of it's existence and that it was being investigated currently whether it was true or false. This is yet another comprehension failure where you follow your orange leaders every word and fail to actually read anything for yourself.

Please link where it has been confirmed that the contents of the document are false or ture yet - absolutely nothing has been confirmed by anybody. Don't quote Clapper as his statement does not say this, just that it was not leaked by US intelligence.

CNN also did not release the report. They released the evidence of it's existence and that it was being investigated currently whether it was true or false. This is yet another comprehension failure where you follow your orange leaders every word and fail to actually read anything for yourself.

Oh no. The mango messiah insult is here.

One thing Trump should really stop doing is using Russia's denial as evidence this is not true. I think even his most ardent supporters will admit this doesn't pass the smell test. Plus he has already been forced to backtrack and admit they were responsible for the DNC hacking despite their protestations

I actually like several things he has said like forcing pharma to clip their wings by bidding on new contracts for drug supply. Reducing military spending by pulling contracts and at least attempting to stop bloated programs going way out of whack is long, long overdue. Also any proposed infrastructure work is a huge thumbs up but has a difficult road ahead to get funded. This is more the business man people clamoured for.

However the rest of it is just a hot mess. This whole Russia debacle is already out of control and he hasn't even been sworn in! maybe he should have just been a head of commerce as running the whole show is way beyond his abilities.

I can't see a scenario where CNN apologizes for anything they say/do about Trump.

Plus, CNN does know Trump is gold...he is mentioned in the title of at least 5 or 6 "stories" on the website right now (seriously, go check now) because every mention of him guarantees a certain number of hits...which in return equals revenue.

I can't see a scenario where CNN apologizes for anything they say/do about Trump.

Plus, CNN does know Trump is gold...he is mentioned in the title of at least 5 or 6 "stories" on the website right now (seriously, go check now) because every mention of him guarantees a certain number of hits...which in return equals revenue.

Trump is definitely gold. CNN is being showered with his praise.

What would you think if Trump was complacent in all these things, would that change your vote? It is funny to think how times change. Back when people for helping the labor party ect were called communist and cast out. Hollywood as they say lost many performers due to MCarthyism but yet now the right wing supports the Russians. It is interesting to say the least of our times.

We are all about the Mexicans with immigration, the same was said about the Irish. Interesting in our times. Britex was about the the Polish, yet America had no issue with them now. Interesting about our times. Learn, reflect, it is all about history. Repeats it self it seems. All for what? The people that prey on you and don't give a **** about you, only power. Good luck, god bless, and I am always rolling with a person with compassion and understanding. Obama, you can't name another president with the job growth, social change, economic growth ect in our lifetime. Try. You want freedom? I can smoke weed, get married to a man if that is my desire, shoot guns, gamble at my local bar while drinking a localcraft brew, my women get a right to choose, equal pay, and my environment gets improved so I don't breath in toxins. So you ask why do I not support the right, it is very simple.

Restrict healthcare, ban abortions, ban marijuana, elimate snall business, restrict right to die, can't choose a bathroom, lose money, lose more money , housing market crash, lose more money. Can't even grab a beer over 4% and watch my manhatten being made in Utah. Republicans leaders are terrible sans Eisenhower.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

What would you think if Trump was complacent in all these things, would that change your vote? It is funny to think how times change. Back when people for helping the labor party ect were called communist and cast out. Hollywood as they say lost many performers due to MCarthyism but yet now the right wing supports the Russians. It is interesting to say the least of our times.

We are all about the Mexicans with immigration, the same was said about the Irish. Interesting in our times. Britex was about the the Polish, yet America had no issue with them now. Interesting about our times. Learn, reflect, it is all about history. Repeats it self it seems. All for what? The people that prey on you and don't give a **** about you, only power. Good luck, god bless, and I am always rolling with a person with compassion and understanding. Obama, you can't name another president with the job growth, social change, economic growth ect in our lifetime. Try. You want freedom? I can smoke weed, get married to a man if that is my desire, shoot guns, gamble at my local bar while drinking a localcraft brew, my women get a right to choose, equal pay, and my environment gets improved so I don't breath in toxins. So you ask why do I not support the right, it is very simple.

Restrict healthcare, ban abortions, ban marijuana, elimate snall business, restrict right to die, can't choose a bathroom, lose money, lose more money , housing market crash, lose more money. Republicans suck

I'm only going to comment on your first paragraph, specifically the right supporting the Russians. What a crock of sh*t! There have been many Republicans and people on the right who have very publically expressed their voices regarding Russia for years. Romney specifically, was openly mocked in the 2012 election by OBAMA AND THE LEFT for stating the greatest geopolitical threat to the US was Russia! Many on the right that I talk with have also felt a great deal of concern about Russia since Putin came to power.

I don't know how Trump will deal with the Russian situation. He's not a conservative right wing politician, he's a centerist. But there will be plenty of people who will remind him of their concerns about Russia and what appears to be Putins expansionist goals.

For all the other things you claim Obama did that was so great, I won't waste my breathe. But I sure as heck can point to his extreme failings in dealing with the Russians and Putin. Even if HRC won the election, she sure as heck wouldn't have been happy with trying to un%*@& the mess Obama has made of the situation.

Nick, was comparing Obama to Trump not some twitter users. Go to breitbart right now and read the comments section, those are your people in this example. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be grouped in with all ppl that voted for one side or the other.

I'm only going to comment on your first paragraph, specifically the right supporting the Russians. What a crock of sh*t! There have been many Republicans and people on the right who have very publically expressed their voices regarding Russia for years. Romney specifically, was openly mocked in the 2012 election by OBAMA AND THE LEFT for stating the greatest geopolitical threat to the US was Russia! Many on the right that I talk with have also felt a great deal of concern about Russia since Putin came to power.

I don't know how Trump will deal with the Russian situation. He's not a conservative right wing politician, he's a centerist. But there will be plenty of people who will remind him of their concerns about Russia and what appears to be Putins expansionist goals.

For all the other things you claim Obama did that was so great, I won't waste my breathe. But I sure as heck can point to his extreme failings in dealing with the Russians and Putin. Even if HRC won the election, she sure as heck wouldn't have been happy with trying to un%*@& the mess Obama has made of the situation.

You are right. So why does Trump care so much about Russia? China is pretty badass too and all you hear is Trump talking **** to them ready to start a war. So yeah you are right, which is why people wonder what ties Trump has with Putin. There's a lot of smoke. Look Obama in 2008 said he wanted to talk with Russia, had HrC bring a reset button, and got the nuclear deal done. Obama was trying hard until Russia kept invading places and getting involved in places the US did not like. Romney, I remember MCCain told Obama in 2008 you can't work with those people, Obama had higher hopes but quickly learned. So again if republicans for years have been going against the Russians and communism why now? Trump says Putins a great guy, great leader. He has people assassiantated that do not agree with him, single handedly abolished voting so he could remain dictator, and invades allies such as Ukraine. So what's the deal.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

I'm sure I'm just deplorable for wondering exactly why so many in this country are so outraged that a foreign government may have tried to influence the outcome of an election in the US. It seems to me that not only has our government tried politically and economically but also through substantial not-so-covert actions to influence who the leaders should be in countless other countries. I'm just spitballing but I'd guess our government, under both democratic and republican presidents, has often worked to create change in leadership in Russia/Soviet Union.

I'm pretty sure other countries have long been trying to influence things here, just as we do in other places.

Edited by Kelly Gruene

Kelly, so with that logic you are okay with What ISIS does towards the US, since the US has been been killing a lot of their family members for years. I know your not, maybe you just did think your point through.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

Kelly, so with that logic you are okay with What ISIS does towards the US, since the US has been been killing a lot of their family members for years. I know your not, maybe you just did think your point through.

I must admit I can't follow your train of thought at times. Maybe it's just me.

Either it is okay to interfere in how other countries are governed or it is not (countries that are actually recognized by the international community as countries). If it IS okay to interfere, as the US has done throughout the 20th and 21st centuries, then it must be okay for other countries to interfere with how the US is governed. I think that's called espionage. If it's NOT okay, then the US should stop its continued attempts to influence electoral and non-electoral foreign leadership selection processes. In that case, according to this line of thinking, once the US has stopped trying to interfere in other countries' business, then citizens here could be appropriately outraged if other countries tried to interfere in ours.

Edited by Kelly Gruene