Our Soon to be President is a Russian Spy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not defending Trump, but I believe this has been pretty much found totally unsubstantiated. This is like the liberals version of the Obama citizenship "contraversey". People are morons and if the "press" reports it, it must be true. There is no credibility in the fourth estate anymore.

I've never seen the media so hypocritical. They promote the FAKE NEWS agenda ....and then promote fake news. Unreal. Why would anyone ever trust CNN again.

Why would NBC news publish CLASSIFIED intel briefing?

To be fair, Foxnews even credited CNN as being justified. Also, CNN didn't publish the memoirs as buzzfeed did.

I'm not saying I believe one or the other. I'm just saying all news outlets seem to be on the same page with this one.

Maybe they are sticking together to protect the first amendment. I don't know...

Not defending Trump, but I believe this has been pretty much found totally unsubstantiated. This is like the liberals version of the Obama citizenship "contraversey". People are morons and if the "press" reports it, it must be true. There is no credibility in the fourth estate anymore.

I'm just quoting you because what you said needed to be repeated.

I've never seen the media so hypocritical. They promote the FAKE NEWS agenda ....and then promote fake news. Unreal. Why would anyone ever trust CNN again.

and one that features a classification that doesnt exist. "confidential/sensitive". lol.

This is a bit off, but sort of on, topic.

Why are so many people so upset that Trump wants to be on somewhat, or even, very friendly terms with Russia?

I don't hear him advocating the US turns in a pseudo democracy and start to utilize Russian politics. Simply trying to be more diplomatically friendly with Russia.

Is there something I don't understand or is this just the media looking for a story?

After all, our friendship with Japan has turned out OK after WWII.

Why are so many people so upset that Trump wants to be on somewhat, or even, very friendly terms with Russia?

I don't hear him advocating the US turns in a pseudo democracy and start to utilize Russian politics. Simply trying to be more diplomatically friendly with Russia.

Is there something I don't understand or is this just the media looking for a story?

I don't remember who it was as I was flipping through the channels but it was guy who worked for Obama and Bush administrations when came to US Russia relations. He said every president that he's ever worked with has tried to have good relations with Russia from the start of their presidency only for it to sour. He said Trump will have that hard lesson to learn too. The Kremlin just isn't easy to work with.

Sorry I can't remember his name. But thought it was enough to answer your question, at least vaguely.

Has this been proven to be fake yet though? Everything says it is unsubstantiated but nothing conclusive to say it is true or false.

Unlike the absolute horse **** that is peddled elsewhere online.

The irony of this sticking with Trump is hilarious after his whole birther movement. He will be listening to stories of golden showers for the next 4 years and he deserves every bit.

Other than influence what is the difference between Russian govt and North Korea? Both are hacking our govt, both are dictatorships, both committ (or want to in NK case war crimes, both assassinate political adversaries, and both are allies and do deals with countries that support terrosits organizatoons.

Back to original post, has anyone read the buzzfeed article it is clearly outlined that they could not confirm document, states where it came from. There is no diff between this story and rumors BKs agent is looking into NFL positions other than the serious nature. They are just reporting info they received and clearly outlined it has not been verified. Where's the outrage for briebart, drugde, and all the right wing media that does this all the time without the disclaimers?

Edited by Jim2Dokes

Has this been proven to be fake yet though? Everything says it is unsubstantiated but nothing conclusive to say it is true or false.

The irony of this sticking with Trump is hilarious after his whole birther movement. He will be listening to stories of golden showers for the next 4 years and he deserves every bit.

It's fake. That is not an official government document---the classification is made up and the information it contains would be classified much higher if legit....

It's fake. That is not an official government document---the classification is made up and the information it contains would be classified much higher if legit....

This was produced by a private contractor and not the government - fake or not they have whatever rules for classification.

There would be outright denials line by line. I think there are at a minimum pieces that are true.

Edited by Domer Dude

This was produced by a private contractor and not the government - fake or not they have whatever rules for classification.

There would be outright denials line by line. I think there are at a minimum pieces that are true.

Lol. Government classification is standardized. Private companies with access to classified information abide by the government classification guidelines.

Private companies have no reason to ever classify anything for internal use. Classification is a government tool.

The whole purpose of classifying documents is to ensure only persons vetted at the appropriate level by--you guessed it---the government have access to the information contained therein.

Whoever the author is of this document attempted to make it look official. They did a very poor job.

Nobody ever claimed it was. Let them debunk first and then it can be classified as fake. Until then it should not have been publicised but I have very little sympathy for Trump here.

You what was a much bigger pile of bs and hung around like a bad smell for way too long? The birther movement started by the maggot in Trump Towers. You reap what you sow Donald.

Nobody ever claimed it was. Let them debunk first and then it can be classified as fake. Until then it should not have been publicised but I have very little sympathy for Trump here.

You what was a much bigger pile of bs and hung around like a bad smell for way too long? The birther movement started by the maggot in Trump Towers. You reap what you sow Donald.

I should have been more direct. The document has a classification on it. Classifications are ONLY used by the government. They are NOT used by private companies unless the private company is under contract by the USG and handling/publishing classified material. And in that case they would use government classifications.

Not sure why this is so hard to digest. The classification was obviously put there to make the document appear more official. For Chrissakes, they don't even use the same font throughout the "reports". Also, pay attention to the attempt to incorporate the Julian date with no apparent understanding of how it works. Likely in another attempt to make it look more official, since government uses Julian dates...not private companies. "2016/0XX" means that these reports would be from March of last year.

Edited by echo88

I should have been more direct. The document has a classification on it. Classifications are ONLY used by the government. They are NOT used by private companies unless the private company is under contract by the USG and handling/publishing classified material. And in that case they would use government classifications.

Not sure why this is so hard to digest. The classification was obviously put there to make the document appear more official. For Chrissakes, they don't even use the same font throughout the "reports". Also, pay attention to the attempt to incorporate the Julian date with no apparent understanding of how it works. Likely in another attempt to make it look more official, since government uses Julian dates...not private companies. "2016/0XX" means that these reports would be from March of last year.

I'm not sure if it is fake or not, but private companies use the confidential disclaimer all the time. Every healthcare organization uses, every large corps with internal memos uses it. The report states "confidential" as well and I did not see "classified". Most private organizations use confidential and govt classified, but their meaning is essentially the same. Either way every organization I have ever been apart uses confidential language in internal documents.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

I'm not sure if it is fake or not, but private companies use the confidential disclaimer all the time. Every healthcare organization uses, every large corps with internal memos uses it.

You are right but only to a certain extent. For starters, private companies mark something as confidential in an entirely different way. Medical memos might say "confidential" in the header or attention line. Most tech companies use "proprietary I, II" etc...

Not to mention, confidential documents in the private sector are meant to protect privacy within an organization. Not to discuss the Kremlin and FSB blackmailing a prominent political figure. It's just laughable.

This document has it centered on both the top and bottom (copied from gov) and it incorporates caveat markers "/" with an additional caveat of "sensitive" that makes no sense. Caveat markers and the top/bottom portion markings equals trying to emulate government features.

I personally don't care who or what the memo is about. I just get irritated by Americans getting their news from social media and constantly blowing up over obviously fake articles/documents.

Yes, it has been proven to be fake news and CNN is taking a hit for it.

Yes, it has been proven to be fake news and CNN is taking a hit for it.

Where was this? How is it even possible to confirm it is "fake news". It is a report by a private company, did he say he didn't write it? At this point it can not be confirmed that what's inside the report is true or false and no one said it was true. It was reported on, but with heavy disclaimers. If I ran a private company I can write confidential wherever I want and use all sorts of /:$:$:$3!/&/@. It doesn't confirm anything. Either the guy said he made it up or the sources come out and say they never gave him that information, only way to confirm. Conversely, need a lot more to say what's in the report is true as well. Fake news is reporting something as fact when it is not. I can go to breitbart right now and lift 5 stories off their front page that qualify as this.

Edited by Jim2Dokes