ND vs Nova score predictions

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game to watch. Tough to watch the last few minutes with the bad possessions, but this team is very good. Bad game from Beachem, and Farrell trying to do too much at the end. That was a road game though. Hard to be too upset with the performance overall.

The guys won for 30 minutes but that isn't enough. We needed a couple things to come together to beat number 1. Smart game play, all of your stars having a recent game, and a surprise player stepping up. We got two of the three. That said it is tough to watch people tossing up poorly set up 3s at the end of a game like that. Even down two possessions you have to play a smart game. As a Laker fan I watched years of that kind of play and when the 3s drop it is beautiful, when they don't it is tough.

Oh well it was a good game, thanks for your enthusiasm LV, it had gotten me back into ND BB.

Positives:

Farrell is flat out ballin' right now.

Vasturia was aggressive to the hoop.

Pflueg played well and is showing confidence with his shooting.

Negatives:

Beach is struggling. He needs to be more aggressive to the hoop.

Colson was just okay....

I thought the bench needed more minutes in the first half.

The reffing really did suck!

If Beachem makes half or even just a couple of those 3's we win that game, too bad that's a shame.

We need to beat Purdue but I think that's a worse matchup for us.

Really, lol? Nova, had a ton of size inside and I'm surprised how well we played. Purdue, looked pretty bad against Louisville, and I think we match up better.

Really, lol? Nova, had a ton of size inside and I'm surprised how well we played. Purdue, looked pretty bad against Louisville, and I think we match up better.

I agree. Nova played big, ND had little penetration but they are a great perimeter shooting team, I think they will rebound (metaphorically) well.