Former USC RB Joe McKnight Killed

echo88

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no. You got your feelz hurt. I have a safe space I can share with you. Sack up phaggot.

nope, feelings not hurt.

Just think it's important that in the off chance a visitor sees this thread they realize not all ND fans are racist and homophobic. I don't think it's likely that you'd be mistaken as an Irish fan as much as some guy from a really small town in Indiana.

Stupidity is ok but can't roll with this other stuff.

nope, feelings not hurt.

Just think it's important that in the off chance a visitor sees this thread they realize not all ND fans are racist and homophobic. I don't think it's likely that you'd be mistaken as an Irish fan as much as some guy from a really small town in Indiana.

I have never had an issue with you before but honestly this thread was fine until you got involved. And you actually added nothing, you just dropped in and provoked Nick and Echo for no apparent reason. There was not one homophobic or racist remark. I don't know what specific history you have with anyone here but I can say for sure that you hijacked this thread to air out your own issues.

nope, feelings not hurt.

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/3290A5F4-C089-4C9F-B1C4-BB4617138C92_zps4ghxuxmm.jpg