Former USC RB Joe McKnight Killed

echo88

If HE-MAN reached into my car, I could make him retreat without pulling a gun. I don't live in that world where i'm in constant fear for my life or have a perverted desire to shoot someone.

You need to watch the epic beard man video.

Well then you also must not be the type to assume that a person reaching into your car might have a weapon in their hand....like a knife. I don't prefer to wait long enough to find out the hard way.

I'd be interested in hearing about your approach to getting a person reaching into your car to back away when you can't just drive. Reasoning likely wont work on a person who is worked up enough to exit their vehicle. You dont get out just to mince words.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then you also must not be the type to assume that a person reaching into your car might have a weapon in their hand....like a knife. I don't prefer to wait long enough to find out the hard way.

I'd be interested in hearing about your approach to getting a person reaching into your car to back away when you can't just drive. Reasoning likely wont work on a person who is worked up enough to exit their vehicle. You dont get out just to mince words.

My car has mirrors I can see if he's approaching with a weapon. entering on the passenger side is not the most effective way to attack someone inside a car. It leaves you vulnerable.

God help the guy with long braids reaching across the passenger seat to get at me.

My car has mirrors I can see if he's approaching with a weapon. entering on the passenger side is not the most effective way to attack someone inside a car. It leaves you vulnerable.

God help the guy with long braids reaching across the passenger seat to get at me.

You could tell if an aggressor has a small fixed blade clenched in his hand as he hurriedly scampers toward your vehicle? You must have a much better eye than me. The cars were parked right next to each other. Mirrors wouldnt have been used for anything. Also, where did you read that he attacked the vehicle from the passenger side?

Considering the pics from the crime scene, he couldve easily been shot at the driver's side window and then stumbled behind and between the cars where he collapsed.

You could tell if an aggressor has a small fixed blade clenched in his hand as he hurriedly scampers toward your vehicle? You must have a much better eye than me. The cars were parked right next to each other. Mirrors wouldnt have been used for anything. Also, where did you read that he attacked the vehicle from the passenger side?

Considering the pics from the crime scene, he couldve easily been shot at the driver's side window and then stumbled behind and between the cars where he collapsed.

You're just writing your own story now. no different then the witness that claim the guy stood over him and shot him.

If the cars were right next to each other I don't see why he would walk all the way around to talk to him in traffic.

I think the investigation should play out before we accuse the shooter or claim it was justified. You've already wrote the story all the way up to how Mcknight fell.

I didn't even know the cars were side by side but I concluded the ALLEGED attack came from the passenger side due to the gunshot wounds. I don't see how you can shoot someone in the chest and the bullet exit from the lower back from the drivers side.

You're just writing your own story now. no different then the witness that claim the guy stood over him and shot him.

If the cars were right next to each other I don't see why he would walk all the way around to talk to him in traffic.

I think the investigation should play out before we accuse the shooter or claim it was justified. You've already wrote the story all the way up to how Mcknight fell.

I didn't even know the cars were side by side but I concluded the ALLEGED attack came from the passenger side due to the gunshot wounds. I don't see how you can shoot someone in the chest and the bullet exit from the lower back from the drivers side.

The investigation is over. That's the point. Evidence suggests the shooter's narrative is accurate and that the witnesses lied.

The investigation is over. That's the point. Evidence suggests the shooter's narrative is accurate and that the witnesses lied.

I don't think the investigation is over. From what I gather they just didn't have enough to hold him in custody. this is a guy who's had road rage issues in the past. Like I said, I don't see shooting someone on your passenger side as necessary when you could avoid it by driving away. From the lack of witnesses it wasn't a situation he couldn't drive away from.

This is a 3 sided story IMO.

I don't think the investigation is over. From what I gather they just didn't have enough to hold him in custody. this is a guy who's had road rage issues in the past. Like I said, I don't see shooting someone on your passenger side as necessary when you could avoid it by driving away. From the lack of witnesses it wasn't a situation he couldn't drive away from.

This is a 3 sided story IMO.

Ummm no, that isn't what the sheriff said at all. He said the evidence supports the 1 side that came from the shooter.

Ummm no, that isn't what the sheriff said at all. He said the evidence supports the 1 side that came from the shooter.

LOL. Did he ask the victim? I heard the sheriff say the witness account is false. That doesn't mean the investigation is over or where he says he sides with the shooter. I'd like to see where you got that info.

And I want to stress I'm not saying the shooter was wrong in shooting. My biggest gripe is was it necessary.

LOL. Did he ask the victim? I heard the sheriff say the witness account is false. That doesn't mean the investigation is over or where he says he sides with the shooter. I'd like to see where you got that info.

And I want to stress I'm not saying the shooter was wrong in shooting. My biggest gripe is was it necessary.

Agree to disagree. Typically when every piece of evidence lines up with only one narrative, there isnt a reason to pursue another version of events.

Agree to disagree. Typically when every piece of evidence lines up with only one narrative, there isnt a reason to pursue another version of events.

Sometimes evidence is whats not present. Are there marks on the shooter to prove he was attacked? Cause you call Mcknight the attacker.

My initial comment was about people who feel the need to shoot due to excessive fear or the rush.

You misstated what the sheriff said and have painted an unconfirmed scenario of what happen. Like I said before you're no different then that joke of a witness.

Sometimes evidence is whats not present. Are there marks on the shooter to prove he was attacked? Cause you call Mcknight the attacker.

My initial comment was about people who feel the need to shoot due to excessive fear or the rush.

You misstated what the sheriff said and have painted an unconfirmed scenario of what happen. Like I said before you're no different then that joke of a witness.

Yes. A defensive finger wound. And bullet trajectory that could only be achieved if McKnight was leaning over inside the vehicle. Unless you think he was maybe whispering his thoughts on the matter into his ear. A bullet doesnt enter high chest and leave lower back if you're just standing next to a vehicle "apologizing" when shot. The cops figured that out yet it eludes you. Not to mention blood in the vehicle. How does that get there if McKnight remained outside?

In a road rage incident, if one person exits the vehicle and other stays inside, do you really need evidence to show who the aggressor was? Seriously?

Who gets out of their vehicle in a serious road rage incident to "calm the storm"? lol. Believe what you want. This is open and shut for me. The police did their job and McKnight was starring in an episode of "when keepin it real goes wrong".

yes. A defensive finger wound. And bullet trajectory that could only be achieved if mcknight was leaning over inside the vehicle. Unless you think he was maybe whispering his thoughts on the matter into his ear. A bullet doesnt enter high chest and leave lower back if you're just standing next to a vehicle "apologizing" when shot. The cops figured that out yet it eludes you. Not to mention blood in the vehicle. How does that get there if mcknight remained outside?

In a road rage incident, if one person exits the vehicle and other stays inside, do you really need evidence to show who the aggressor was? Seriously?

Who gets out of their vehicle in a serious road rage incident to "calm the storm"? Lol. Believe what you want. This is open and shut for me. The police did their job and mcknight was starring in an episode of "when keepin it real goes wrong".

wu tang!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. A defensive finger wound. And bullet trajectory that could only be achieved if McKnight was leaning over inside the vehicle. Unless you think he was maybe whispering his thoughts on the matter into his ear. A bullet doesnt enter high chest and leave lower back if you're just standing next to a vehicle "apologizing" when shot. The cops figured that out yet it eludes you. Not to mention blood in the vehicle. How does that get there if McKnight remained outside?

Who gets out of their vehicle in a serious road rage incident to "calm the storm"? lol. Believe what you want. This is open and shut for me. The police did their job and McKnight was starring in an episode of "when keepin it real goes wrong".

You going down that road huh?

I never said joe didn't lean into the car. If I recall correctly I broke that down for you in an earlier post.

With one person dead it's hard to determine who did what to start the incident. I was in a car accident where the lady said i ran a red light while I said she did. Good thing there were witnesses and cameras.

Do you think if Mcknight was alive his story would be the same as the shooters? Of course not. You can't dismiss that because he's dead.

Since you like to paint picture and draw conclusions, let me try it. Maybe Mcknight got out of his car he tried to talk to the guy but the guy got abusive and said some offensive things. Joe got angry and reached into the car and attacked the guy. Then he gets shot. Sure he shouldn't have reached in the car but I don't think you can provoke someone then claim you fear for your life.

You going down that road huh?

I never said joe didn't lean into the car. If I recall correctly I broke that down for you in an earlier post.

With one person dead it's hard to determine who did what to start the incident. I was in a car accident where the lady said i ran a red light while I said she did. Good thing there were witnesses and cameras.

Do you think if Mcknight was alive his story would be the same as the shooters? Of course not. You can't dismiss that because he's dead.

Since you like to paint picture and draw conclusions, let me try it. Maybe Mcknight got out of his car he tried to talk to the guy but the guy got abusive and said some offensive things. Joe got angry and reached into the car and attacked the guy. Then he gets shot. Sure he shouldn't have reached in the car but I don't think you can provoke someone then claim you fear for your life.

Joe dindu nuffin mane...

Arrested and charged w manslaughter today.

Also reported Joe had a registered gun in his vehicle, which apparently wasn't brandished.

I don't post or read this board anymore but came for some recruiting updates. Totally knew this thread had nickman and echo all over it, resdent idiots who apparently solve crimes and determine motive faster and better than the police they claim do no wrong.

Totally knew this thread had nickman and echo all over it, resident idiots who apparently solve crimes and determine motive faster and better than the police they claim do no wrong.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tg3_kGF6yFU/RhaXyUTzSMI/AAAAAAAAAm8/59E0HqGuOlc/s400/3.jpg

Also reported Joe had a registered gun in his vehicle, which apparently wasn't brandished.

I don't post or read this board anymore but came for some recruiting updates. Totally knew this thread had nickman and echo all over it, resdent idiots who apparently solve crimes and determine motive faster and better than the police they claim do no wrong.

Hey welcome back guy!