4 NCSU vs ND Tickets for Sale

I have 4 tickets to the NCSU/ND game for sale. These are in section 4, Row D and come with seat backs. These are 4 rows behind the bench and are unobstructed. I can provide a photo of what the view looks like as well.

Also incldued is a parking pass. The parking p-*** is less than 50 yards from the stadium. NCSU has a weird rul ewhere you can leave at halftime and re-enter, meaning you can retailgate at halftime. This spot is perfect for that.

EDIT looking for 2k total

450 per ticket, 200 for parking pass

-Synoptico

http://i.imgur.com/LL7ck3k.jpg

Edited by Synoptico

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha nowhere near worth the price to see them play a team like State.

Also, i completely agree with you btw. I would never pay that much, but apparently some will. Also, I will adjust accordingly as it gets closer.

Lastly, I am selling this for my father in law. my Brother in law decided to get married that weekend. :(

Yeah. well that is what they are listed for on Stubhub one row over. I dont expect to get that and honestly expect around 600-700 per ticket

1) stub hub is notorious for price gouging on tickets because those sellers have backup plans for tickets that are left over. So what they are asking right now is just to see if anyone is foolish enough to pay that.

2) I've dropped 500-750 per ticket before but it was for games against Michigan, USC, and the like.

I wish him luck in getting what he is asking, but I'd literally have zero interest in attending this game if it wasn't 10 mins from my house. NCSU will likely not be ranked and this isn't a rivalry. I think your best bet is going to be State fans who think they will pull off the upset.

Edited by echo88

1) stub hub is notorious for price gouging on tickets because those sellers have backup plans for tickets that are left over. So what they are asking right now is just to see if anyone is foolish enough to pay that.

2) I've dropped 500-750 per ticket before but it was for games against Michigan, USC, and the like.

I wish him luck in getting what he is asking, but I'd literally have zero interest in attending this game if it wasn't 10 mins from my house. NCSU will likely not be ranked and this isn't a rivalry. I think your best bet is going to be State fans who think they will pull off the upset.

Again, I completely agree and will likely change as it gets closer, but since we are 6 weeks out there is no rush at this point,

Also, yes, I imagine the tickets go to a State fan through other avenues, like many of his other unused tickets do.

Again, completely agree with you.

If we are 5-0 by then you might be able to milk the state cow.

I actually just coincidentally bought 4 tickets plus a parking pass in the section next to this for a total of $1100 on Craigslist...

Sometimes I need to be reminded to buy tickets...lol