I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Navy play elite level football this season. Aside from ND, nobody has even given them much of a challenge at all this season. I really hope that they hand Houston their first loss of the season on 11/27. I think it was during the CFB rankings show last week that David Pollack said something to the effect of "ND looks good but who is their best win? Navy?" On the same show he was giving Memphis huge credit for a two touchdown win over Ole Miss. And then Navy goes on to smash Memphis. I'll tell you what: Navy is for real and I love it! I hope they continue to do what they've been doing all season long and everybody will have to come to face the fact that we've known for years: Navy is far from a pushover!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny that Navy really is what everyone thought Georgia Tech would be.

Georgia Tech got a nice ranking right off the bat and Navy had to wait 8 weeks is so to get any ranking. It's crazy.

If you switched names, wouldn't "Navy" be top 5 right now and ND would have a huge win?

If you switched names, wouldn't "Navy" be top 5 right now and ND would have a huge win?

I bet Navy will make a New Year's Day Bowl (can we just keep calling it BCS?)

And I bet they beat whoever they play.

This is the best Navy team in decades and if you haven't seen that triple option regularly, you have no idea how to defend it.

I bet Navy will make a New Year's Day Bowl (can we just keep calling it BCS?)

And I bet they beat whoever they play.

This is the best Navy team in decades and if you haven't seen that triple option regularly, you have no idea how to defend it.

Wouldn't it be ironic if we played them again?

why do the moderators allow such ****** thread titles on this board?

"Navy"

"CJ Procise"

"Denied!"

like wtf, add some substance to your thread, it isnt that hard

There's plenty of substance on it. It's regarding this message board's football team's best victory for our playoff aspirations this year. It's absurd that you have a problem with it.

"Navy"

"CJ Procise"

"Denied!"

That was a little bit of an overreaction no? Most of us don't need a paragraph explaining the tbread , what the hell else would he have needed to say in this thread?

There's plenty of substance on it. It's regarding this message board's football team's best victory for our playoff aspirations this year. It's absurd that you have a problem with it.

right.

the title had zero substance. It was a name, a color, a school and nothing else.

im being forced to respond with over 10 characters per message but some slack jaws cant even take the time to write out what the thread is about??

and no, simply saying "Navy" is not enough.

That was a little bit of an overreaction no? Most of us don't need a paragraph explaining the tbread , what the hell else would he have needed to say in this thread?

"Denied!"

lets just all respond to each other like Neanderthals in one word grunts, im sure we will all understand.

joking aside, it could have said anything.

"Navy: suffers a season ending injury"

"Navy: sure has impressed the crap out of me this year"

"Navy: will be our signature win?

"Navy: cant stand how they continually get away with chop blocks"

but no, we get.... (drum roll)....

Navy

nothing else.

pathetic

right.

the title had zero substance. It was a name, a color, a school and nothing else.

im being forced to respond with over 10 characters per message but some slack jaws cant even take the time to write out what the thread is about??

and no, simply saying "Navy" is not enough.

Slack jaw? Nice. Why did you open the thread if its title didn't adequately describe its topic? Just so you could be a jerk about something so trivial? What a ridiculous complaint.

The interesting thing will be if Navy wins out and there is carnage in the rest of CFB. I'm talking Michigan winning the Big 10, Florida losing to FSU and beating Bama in the SEC, and a 2 loss Big 12 champ. With it being guaranteed to have at least a 2 loss Pac 12 champ, would Navy possibly get in the playoff with a 12-1 record and AAC champ?

You could see Clemson, ND, and Navy in the playoff...

The interesting thing will be if Navy wins out and there is carnage in the rest of CFB. I'm talking Michigan winning the Big 10, Florida losing to FSU and beating Bama in the SEC, and a 2 loss Big 12 champ. With it being guaranteed to have at least a 2 loss Pac 12 champ, would Navy possibly get in the playoff with a 12-1 record and AAC champ?

Now that would shut up the talking heads on BSPN!

"Navy"

"CJ Procise"

"Denied!"

What do you want us to do, offer a class on it?

Why do so many of you get worked up about such inconsequential things?

Way too many what ifs though the most plausible would be FL beating FSU. Too much talent on the other teams to lose all the other games.

As for Navy, very possible they win out however similar to what ND has shown, give a team with superior talent time to prepare for the option, they win. It's the teams with one week to try and get ready who Navy usually beats.

One thing in Herman's favor is having been on the OSU staff last year, he has some familiarity on how to game plan. Could be interesting though. GO IRISH!

"Denied!"

lets just all respond to each other like Neanderthals in one word grunts, im sure we will all understand.

joking aside, it could have said anything.

"Navy: suffers a season ending injury"

"Navy: sure has impressed the crap out of me this year"

"Navy: will be our signature win?

"Navy: cant stand how they continually get away with chop blocks"

but no, we get.... (drum roll)....

Navy

nothing else.

pathetic

I'm nominating this for Douche Bag of the Year Post. Absolutely no point.

Now Back to Navy it would be pretty cool if they got into the playoffs. Very little chance but it would be awesome if it happened.

I'm nominating this for Douche Bag of the Year Post. Absolutely no point.

Now Back to Navy it would be pretty cool if they got into the playoffs. Very little chance but it would be awesome if it happened.

Hey, cut him some slack...maybe he wet the bed last night...