Supposed to be cold Saturday

This Miami at Wrigley field as well. Bodes well for the good guys.

I don't think you can understate the meaning of the weather change. It was in the upper 90s earlier this week in LA with it being mid 80s the last few. A 40-50 degree change is tough to adjust to that quickly...

I don't think you can understate the meaning of the weather change. It was in the upper 90s earlier this week in LA with it being mid 80s the last few. A 40-50 degree change is tough to adjust to that quickly...

I agree, I don't think it's a coincidence that they come here as early as possible. Wonder if fsu will ever come here late in the year.

I also want to see some big bowl games in cold weather but it won't happen.

Yeah I can't think of the last time it got even a little chilly in Southern California. In our house it stays about 79 at night. Though it has been pretty gray the last couple of days.

It was also in the hundreds last weekend and last week.

One that wasn't imported from "Norway" (Norway Mexico I think)? It has been a while. We actually had some rain two days ago. It only lasted about 25 seconds, but it was glorious.

Major rains out in the Mojave and also along the 5 at the Grapevine. Ridiculous mudslides because of all the fires. Over 200 vehicles including a ton of big rigs buried in mud.

ESPN just reported Helton brought the USC team in a day earlier to help them get ready for the cold, something Sark wasn't planning on doing. Shelly Smith said they did a walk through in shorts in the parking lot. We'll soon see how this extra night of walk through, in the cold, helps.