Any hockey fans on the board?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Hawks / Ducks series has been incredible! Haven't paid much attention to Rangers / Lightning but I hope the Hawks can win game 7 on Friday!

Game 7 Prediction

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Duck-GIF.gif?gs=a

I was pretty young during the Jordan Bulls years but I loved them none the less, just didn't truly appreciate how good we had it. Relishing the opportunity to watch such an amazing team firsthand in my 20s though the Hawks are responsible for some pretty hefty bar tabs, especially with all these OT games. Hawks are winning this series w the Lightning in 2 games with a decimated TB squad forfeiting the last two games out of fear of coming to Chicago.

I'm seeing the finals as a quick one. Hawks in 5. Ben Bishop finally being exposed for a garbage goalie who gets by on size alone - even though he's on his knees the second the puck enters the zone! 8 posts against Montreal where he was cleanly beaten and had no idea where the puck was - half of those go in and it's a different team in the Cup finals

I see Hawks in 6. That being said, Tampa has a dynamic offense and I do have some concerns about the minutes our depleted defense has played. Keith is a beast - playing almost 50% of the games in the playoffs. Just ridiculous.

Tampa seems to play to the Hawks style so it will be an open, fast-paced game.

The Lightening are young and oblivious to the pressure/bright lights so I don't see them going down easy. That being said, I like #19 / #88 and #2 / #7 better than the players across from them on the lightening. Lightening certainly have better power play but the Hawks tend to do a good job staying out of the box.

I think our bottom lines are better than theirs and I think Crow will play better than Bishop.

Go Hawks!