Any hockey fans on the board?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game last night! I love hockey - there is no more exciting playoffs in professional sports, in my opinion. I find my self tensed up, sitting on the edge of my seat, not able to take my eyes off the screen.

2 Game 7s in conference finals - so exciting. My boss is a Rangers fan, so I'm hoping for Hawks/Rangers.

Go Blackhawks!!!

Sweet goal by Beleskey last game in OT to win it for the Ducks. What ensued afterwards was even better than the goal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EyYx0Fk9V8

That was pretty fantastic and I love short OT. Last night's game, by comparison, not so much.

Granted, they did as I asked and lost in regulation. The Ducks are not playing championship hockey and Chicago is. The Ducks are .500 in OT, Blackhawks .800. Chicago empty net? 2 goals. Ducks empty net? -1 goal. Ducks are executing badly in power plays, even gave up a shorthanded goal in game 3? Tough to watch.

That might have been the best game the Blackhawks played during the playoffs. Yes, I know they swept Minnesota, but yesterday was a different level of play. One of the goals Anaheim scored shouldn't have counted anyways. The series has been very even, but that was the only game that was truly dominated by one team.

What a game last night! I love hockey - there is no more exciting playoffs in professional sports, in my opinion. I find my self tensed up, sitting on the edge of my seat, not able to take my eyes off the screen.

2 Game 7s in conference finals - so exciting. My boss is a Rangers fan, so I'm hoping for Hawks/Rangers.

Go Blackhawks!!!

Playoff hockey at its best!

Big Ranger fan here and I'm hoping for the same showdown series. Go Rangers!