Evidence found of Jesus perfomring a miracle?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you religious people are so damn gullible. no wonder the world is so messed up..

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/miraclewitness.asp

“World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1523891/jesus-miracles-documented-in-eyewitness-statement-by-roman-historian-marcus-velleius-paterculus/#cmQolMWkKsgdBJ3J.99

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-homeless-man-sexually-assaulted-by-top-models-in-limousine/

^check that out... LOL

wow you religious people are so damn gullible. no wonder the world is so messed up..

No, its people like you that mess the world up because you generalize an entire group of people that think differently from you based on the actions of a few... 2 actually.

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/miraclewitness.asp

“World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1523891/jesus-miracles-documented-in-eyewitness-statement-by-roman-historian-marcus-velleius-paterculus/#cmQolMWkKsgdBJ3J.99

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-homeless-man-sexually-assaulted-by-top-models-in-limousine/

^check that out... LOL

Whether he got taken for a ride or not, you don't have to be mean about it. Regardless of the subject matter, when someone is excited and wants to share something you don't need to be glib in proving them wrong, it makes people not want to share what they find.

If you are not religious that is your business, but your blanket statement that all of us "religious types are so damn gullible" would be like me saying all of you non-religious types are a bunch of self satisfied pricks. And that wouldn't be fair for me to say now would it?

No, its people like you that mess the world up because you generalize an entire group of people that think differently from you based on the actions of a few... 2 actually.

generalize? you have to be very gullible to believe in the bible or any other fantasy document and at the same time let someone else interpret that document for you. Free you Mind man! read the bible front to back and interpret it with YOUR MIND! dont be a drone!

Whether he got taken for a ride or not, you don't have to be mean about it. Regardless of the subject matter, when someone is excited and wants to share something you don't need to be glib in proving them wrong, it makes people not want to share what they find.

If you are not religious that is your business, but your blanket statement that all of us "religious types are so damn gullible" would be like me saying all of you non-religious types are a bunch of self satisfied pricks. And that wouldn't be fair for me to say now would it?

sometimes the truth really hurts. I wasnt trying to be mean.

Totally agree. It seems that the people that are not religious or without faith are an angry bunch. There are many miracles that modern science can now prove.

sometimes the truth really hurts. I wasnt trying to be mean.

Fair enough, some times the internet makes things sound meaner than they really are. There is a reason that most places where people gather discourage the discussion of religion. Here on this board we are united in our love of ND, barring that I don't think most of us would even tolerate each other :)

Totally agree. It seems that the people that are not religious or without faith are an angry bunch. There are many miracles that modern science can now prove.

You're one of my favorite posters Oklahoma, but your statement is an unfair generalization. People can believe in God/Creation without having either religion or faith. ;)

generalize? you have to be very gullible to believe in the bible or any other fantasy document and at the same time let someone else interpret that document for you. Free you Mind man! read the bible front to back and interpret it with YOUR MIND! dont be a drone!

My mind is free, I dont take the Bible literally. Again, you generalize... almost to the point of bigotry.